2018-2019 Fabulous Dancing Dolls Tryouts

Well since parade season is over next thing up is doll tryouts. I personally hope we don’t have a top 15 situation again,it caused a lot of drama. I expect one of the young ladies from the Final 15 to make it though

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• how does the format go for the dancing doll auditions go someone please explain? And the top 15 finalists was pointless!

• My hopes are that Amber from Gold N Blues tries out again and makes it...I'm also interested to see if Jordyn ( that made the team last year but quit) will try out again or did she leave the band staff with a bad taste in their mouth....Taylor can also go to me...there isn' anything exciting about her

• I feel like Amber and that tall light skin GNB have a good chance of making it. Jordyn.. i feel as if she will tryout again but they won’t pick her. If she quit once she can quit again
    • Taylor AND Gabby can both go, if you ask me. 

• I think Gabby and Taylor probed this year that they belong on the squad. Gabby has her own personal flair and barely misses a beat. Taylor went a whole season with an injury and still served. Not all Dolls need to be standouts.
    • Exactly. Gabby contributed some of the counts and has this swag that I really fell in love with this season
    • I really hope Jordyn left on good terms because I still am grieving the fact that I never saw her grace the stands or field as a Doll! And especially now with this short cut, she is still definitely one to watch. Fricking gorgeous girl and flawless dancer. There are a few girls at SU now that I suspect will be in tryouts and are amazing dancers. And they aren't even GnB dancers. I'm not sure about the incoming freshman talent pool tho. I'm already pulling for Brianni(McK) in '19 tho!

I'd like to see all the girls return with maybe 2 newbies. Hope all is well with Kaylon.

• I love the team as they stand. Add two more girls, and I'm good for next season. I want all of the girls to return. 2017 was one of the best and strongest lines in a while. 

• If THE SQUAD IS going BACK to eleven THEN we need 3 NEW CRABS !!!
This reply was deleted.