Replies

• My thoughts exactly!!! I hope this is it! I wish they would make a formal announcement but I would be happy with this team. Lets get 2018 started!

Chyna said:

I damn sure hope it is! This the same 9 girls that the first leaked announcement had up too. But BABY, LET ME TELL YOU.........that chocolate queen is UNTOUCHABLE! She is so beautiful and got the technique on top of it. I’m so here for her. I can tell she my favorite crab already lmfao. Let me put the link to that fan page video so y’all can see this girl dance. AIRIELLE IS A BEAST! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmSjQ6tnbvr/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&...

2018 - 2019 FABULOUS SU DANCING DOLLS
    This the team or nah? LETS DISCUSS!
  • Hopefully, this thread won’t get deleted. 

• Who is Brittany and Airielle? Just trying to get some background on these crabs (highschool/hometown/freshman)? One thing for sure...they are all strong dancers which is exciting! 

These field routines should be very interesting and also I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS 9 SQUAD NUMBER! Jada or Kaylon MUST be Tail!

• I kinda want Taylor to be tail just to see that bad a** leg extension with her sit downs 

SUAlum11 said:

Who is Brittany and Airielle? Just trying to get some background on these crabs (highschool/hometown/freshman)? One thing for sure...they are all strong dancers which is exciting! 

These field routines should be very interesting and also I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS 9 SQUAD NUMBER! Jada or Kaylon MUST be Tail!

• I DON'T WANT NOBODY else , TO DANCE with YOU......82 BAYOU CLASSIC ! #JADA 4TAIL
  • I think Jada or Kaylon would be better at tail. Taylor is laxed and would kinda remind me of a Maya kind of Tail though her flexibility is on point. However we need that sex appeal spilling tail (Jada or Kaylon)

I have high hopes for whoever is TAIL because what's better than getting a fresh new tail groomed by the Mother Tail- April Rollins!! TAIL WILL BE FIYA!

• As the reigning Bandhead Captain for the 2018-2019 season If anything gets deleted by me I will leave a reasoning or response as to why. But at this point as stated before it's pretty much a free for all in here, I mainly watch for spam and ya'll know when to much is to much bawhahaha

BandJunkee said:

Hopefully, this thread won’t get deleted. 

• SINCE WE HAVE NOT talked IN a while DOLL CAMP .... CAN WE at least GET a promotional advertisement FROM THE CAPTAIN ??? DON'T LEAVE YOUR loyal FANS WAITING!!! Especially SINCE THEIR WON'T BE ANY battles OR appearances BEFORE 9....1....18 !!!

• 96 Scream, CAPTAIN Gina JOBE in GOLD Beyonce ...dolls DANCING in THE RAIN !

• Come on, captain!!

Stuntboi06 said:

As the reigning Bandhead Captain for the 2018-2019 season If anything gets deleted by me I will leave a reasoning or response as to why. But at this point as stated before it's pretty much a free for all in here, I mainly watch for spam and ya'll know when to much is to much bawhahaha

BandJunkee said:

Hopefully, this thread won’t get deleted. 

This reply was deleted.