I KNOW WE ARE ALL READY TO SEE THIS NEW SQUAD LETS HOPE THEY BRING THE HEAT. Also i got a sneak peek and i believe pat is back she was dolled up and in a bonnet going to the band Hall so see y'all tonight.

Views: 9235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree! Don't forget the ramp kicks! How many squads heels can touch their ears when they do a high kick? I doubt if the Dolls can touch their toes while standing. lol

BandGeek said:

It would definitely be the J-settes in the SWAC . Just to have the stamina alone. To do the intricate arm movements and acrobatic field shows is not something that can be easily accomplish! 

HBCU_Proud said:

I think the dolls, is the hardest squad to make. Especially since they only have 10 spots. I hear most of the girls are cut from just the sit-downs. It's really hard to make your legs go that high with that sit-down method that the dolls use after every count.

Joe Moore said:

J-Settes are the hardest squad to make, those freshman J-Settes are awesome.

kimo said:

I'm just curious to know, were there only technically 4 girls that made j-sette from both summer AND spring tryouts???? I'm just saying, I know band camp can be hard and I didn't know if any other freshman had dropped or not.  Hard to say that the 2018 class has only 4 crabs

I've never seen the Dolls perform any difficult dance moves requiring skill and technique. The Dolls routines consist of hand and arm gestures with the white gloves, running around, then they run off the field! The Dolls sit down routine is cool though.

Well Golden Delight is in a category all by themselves. Because they are a full auxillary. Nobody can perfect the versatility brand like those ladies. But as far as the hardest squad to make in the SWAC, would be the J-settes. I have personally witnessed girls about to have a heart attack, because they were trying to hard to make J-settes tryouts.

Tyrone Hankerson's refund check said:

why did i just bust out laughing... the Dolls got these girls stressed out over a sit down...... LOL.....anyway... ain't no way the Dolls are the hardest squad to make, have you seen Golden Delight.... Hands Down GD is the standard, the Dolls could never...  yeah I said it, we can fight  and post it on Instagram live...if you want too... 
HBCU_Proud said:

I think the dolls, is the hardest squad to make. Especially since they only have 10 spots. I hear most of the girls are cut from just the sit-downs. It's really hard to make your legs go that high with that sit-down method that the dolls use after every count.

Joe Moore said:

kimo said:

I'm just curious to know, were there only technically 4 girls that made j-sette from both summer AND spring tryouts???? I'm just saying, I know band camp can be hard and I didn't know if any other freshman had dropped or not.  Hard to say that the 2018 class has only 4 crabs

Yes, nobody can do ramp kicks like the J-settes. I see that has been a great improvement so far this year.

DancingBear said:

I agree! Don't forget the ramp kicks! How many squads heels can touch their ears when they do a high kick? I doubt if the Dolls can touch their toes while standing. lol

BandGeek said:

It would definitely be the J-settes in the SWAC . Just to have the stamina alone. To do the intricate arm movements and acrobatic field shows is not something that can be easily accomplish! 

HBCU_Proud said:

Joe Moore said:

kimo said:

Did you know  what SWAC band started the flag/dance team auxiliary? I agree Golden Delight has taken it to another level.

BandGeek said:

Well Golden Delight is in a category all by themselves. Because they are a full auxillary. Nobody can perfect the versatility brand like those ladies. But as far as the hardest squad to make in the SWAC, would be the J-settes. I have personally witnessed girls about to have a heart attack, because they were trying to hard to make J-settes tryouts.

why did i just bust out laughing... the Dolls got these girls stressed out over a sit down...... LOL.....anyway... ain't no way the Dolls are the hardest squad to make, have you seen Golden Delight.... Hands Down GD is the standard, the Dolls could never...  yeah I said it, we can fight  and post it on Instagram live...if you want too... 
HBCU_Proud said:

Joe Moore said:

kimo said:

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/vp/5839eccdf5bf8121e8fa5b8c11e3e7d4/5C1CA8A8/t51.2885-15/e35/38875293_439701653204305_711964891728052224_n.jpg

Beautiful picture.

Joe Moore said:

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/vp/5839eccdf5bf8121e8fa5b8c11e3e7d4/5C1CA8A8/t51.2885-15/e35/38875293_439701653204305_711964891728052224_n.jpg

An even better showing by the squad at Tiger Fest/bash.

That gym floor is getting bucked down. They might need to replace it if they let them settes in there one more time. lol Twice in 8 days lol 

Stuntboi06 said:

An even better showing by the squad at Tiger Fest/bash.

Mississippi Valley! The band used to surround the flag girls while they changed, then out came the dance team.

Tiger Trail said:

Did you know  what SWAC band started the flag/dance team auxiliary? I agree Golden Delight has taken it to another level.

BandGeek said:

HBCU_Proud said:

Joe Moore said:

kimo said:

Just beautiful!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service