Calling all my bandheads, danceheads, SWACheads, and MEACheads as well as others. I'm excited about this new 2018 band season and what's to come of it. New BD's, the new up and comers and the minor shade we have seen this offseason. Time to get it off our chest what are you looking forward too and hearing...... this is what I'm looking forward to below. Leggo!
Let's post these vids/pics as we get em......
1) bands that are getting bigger (these big freshman classes we are seeing that are 100+)
2) how new BD's and assistants will put there stamp on there programs
3) surprise programs and dance squads
4) matchups and botb's that are attractive
In addition to above I wanna see two things for two of our bands.
1) I wanna see how mr Taylor guides southern through this upcoming season
2) I wanna see how this freshman class at jsu meshes with the upperclassmen to see if it'll be another beastly year like 2014 and 2015. Especially those trumpets......
I will say that whole weekend in mobile will be good. Aamu freshman look good. I'm excited to see several of our bands at there fam days/merges...... I've seen some freshman bands and they are smashing all ready......
honrae rokermore said:
I CAN'T WAIT TILL September THE 22nd!@!
Bands that I know are debuting this weekend are