2018 BAND SEASON KICKOFF FORUM

Calling all my bandheads, danceheads, SWACheads, and MEACheads as well as others. I'm excited about this new 2018 band season and what's to come of it. New BD's, the new up and comers and the minor shade we have seen this offseason. Time to get it off our chest what are you looking forward too and hearing...... this is what I'm looking forward to below. Leggo! 

Let's post these vids/pics as we get em......

1) bands that are getting bigger (these big freshman classes we are seeing that are 100+) 

2) how new BD's and assistants will put there stamp on there programs

3) surprise programs and dance squads 

4) matchups and botb's that are attractive 

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In addition to above I wanna see two things for two of our bands. 

1) I wanna see how mr Taylor guides southern through this upcoming season 

2) I wanna see how this freshman class at jsu meshes with the upperclassmen to see if it'll be another beastly year like 2014 and 2015. Especially those trumpets......

• I’m excited to see Taylor bring back that old SU feel. & JSU has finally gotten Kevan Johnson on staff, so I’m excited to hear some fire arrangements.
  • I CAN'T WAIT TILL September THE 22nd!@!
  • OUR 2018 2019 SOLDIERS GETTING READY FOR THE UPCOMING JUKEBOX SEASON !!!
  • I will say that whole weekend in mobile will be good. Aamu freshman look good. I'm excited to see several of our bands at there fam days/merges...... I've seen some freshman bands and they are smashing all ready...... 

honrae rokermore said:

I CAN'T WAIT TILL September THE 22nd!@!
    2018 BAND SEASON KICKOFF FORUM
    Calling all my bandheads, danceheads, SWACheads, and MEACheads as well as others. I'm excited about this new 2018 band season and what's to come of i…
  • Bands that I know are debuting this weekend are

AAMU 

SOUTHERN 

JSU 

• WHAT ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS? JAGUAR NATION BEEN DID THAT GRAMBLING AND GOT A PICS AND RECEIPTS!!! BUT, WHAT YEAR DID WE DO IT THE BEST, IS THE ? JAGUAR NATION???
This reply was deleted.