Replies

• Yesssssss

• Nice concept, but SHADY execution..

CHILEEE Dr. O and Bridgette with the FOOLISHNESS, bitch we all caught that shade, Olivia  SHADY Queen aint she? As a leader you don't make mistakes in routines and keep your weight in check??? Girl really?...But we won't discuss the MANY mistakes the band makes REALLY?...They ass need to be STOPPED immediately JSMH New leadership PERIOD

Congrats to Yasmine, she is going to be GREAT, I just don't want her year to be crowded by negativity.

• This video is disrespectful as all get out. Congrats to the young ladies though.

• They should be ashame of themselves!! All this was done in poor taste but I'm happy for Yasmine!

• The first four minutes of this was so corny and unnecessary haha! But congrats again to Yasmine and the ladies, I'm looking forward to the season!

• Oh. 

Anyway, I think they will have an amazing season under Yasmine! But I can foresee the bystanders & fans throwing hella shade right back at O & Bridgette all year. Stingette video commentary about to be crazyyyyy! They always have the craziest background convos!

• So who signed off on Bridgette's hair and outfit, She's giving me country church ladies t's lmao 

• ok. so 1st. i literally do not like diva o or basic bridgette. i love the godfather. the shade was so thick towards jada. but i love yas and i see it now. she bout to wreck shop. kudos girl. 

• i'm literally like going to all the games. and throwing all the shade at o and bridgette. like you stooping to a 19-20 year old girl level. but talking bout set the example. hmphhhhh

• JSMH I'm starting to believe they want somebody to read them ON SIGHT at a game anyway

OUTDA GAME said:

i'm literally like going to all the games. and throwing all the shade at o and bridgette. like you stooping to a 19-20 year old girl level. but talking bout set the example. hmphhhhh

2018 Sensational Stingette Premier
    Let me just say I can't with Dr. O and and them with this video bawahahahaha but work out ladies!!
This reply was deleted.