KEEP IT CONSTRUCTIVE And NOT PERSONAL! GEAUX DOLLS!

Views: 16837

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Good question. Exactly why I used the gif cuz that's what's the mood feels like n here.

Pinky Fosse said:

What happened with her? I know she has a child now but I didn’t know about any other situation. 

ChicoVigillante said:

Looks like some girls are missing. I don't see Jada, Kennedy, Kennedie, Bri, or Amber. Still feel like they messed over Cocoa last year. 
Monique said:

Jordyn did as well 
GAPeach said:

Chyna, Samaria, Asjia, and Aniya, made GNB’s top 24. 

Good morning boo.. lol question who can choke ? LMAOOOO

SUAlum11 said:

Okay y’all, so again just for fun! I totally could see gabby with red hair like this for the new season. She isn’t my pick as captain however if she is again. I hope she comes with a new fire about her.

Also she could pull off a Justine skye lol orrr is this too much ?

I like the hair and she should go with that hair but I dont really like that color, it's too much.

I just hope the girls dont constantly wear pin curls either

TheStandJudge said:

This!!! I’m tired of the pin curls. Loose curls or straight would be nice. Something different. Like the style in the pic is cute. Bangs maybe???

SUAlum11 said:

I like the hair and she should go with that hair but I dont really like that color, it's too much.

I just hope the girls dont constantly wear pin curls either

TheStandJudge said:

I don't know what is IT about LORMAN MISSISSIPPI, THAT the DOLLS LOVE to GEAUX THEIR and SHOW OUT @!! Agreed?

Sorry about the GNB photo being big, I cropped and rotated it from Dannie’s IG so it was easier to see the whole team

I’m so excited for this season but I really thought asjia  or @r0undh3ad would have tried out for the team this year .

GAPeach said:

Sorry about the GNB photo being big, I cropped and rotated it from Dannie’s IG so it was easier to see the whole team

My opinion on the hair thing is that pin curls hold the best when you're talking about being out in the heat. With these sew ins and wigs that's not even guaranteed. Straight hair really gets to looking crazy in the heat. And with regard to the experimental hair color...nope. With the new sponsor trying to demonstrate a regal presence across the board, I don't see that becoming a "thing."

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service