Replies

• Ugh just as I was about to respond a new thread gets made! Anyways, I am reliable lol. Mike is too but he seems to have a personal thing with Micah being captain and I don’t know why. I’m not affiliated with him but facts are facts. The guy who makes the gifs has facts too. Anyway, Micah ain’t anybody’s Captain. Love the girl but it is what it is. I honestly enjoy these threads and posts regarding the dolls because it builds hype and interest and I’m a fan! I just want y’all to know I’m reliable and to watch out for me cause I come with true Tea! Now which one of y’all with all the “sources” gonna get someone out there to watch band practice since y’all know so much?! It ain’t hard! Outside practice is public! And it’s everyday besides weekends 

• 7 DAYS!!

6666140280?profile=original

• I just want to know why I’m bipolar for stating a fact? How is me stating a fact being negative? Someone came for Micah and minimized her role as a doll and talked about the fact that she didn’t make dolls twice, yet the moment I say Gabby didn’t make two dance teams I’m the bad guy AGAIN. I really can’t with y’all. I’m just tired of the hypocrisy. 

I love Gabby by the way. Just because I like someone doesn’t mean I will not speak FACTS and known knowledge about them, especially when you come for Micah for no reason, and like Micah wouldn’t dance circles around sis. 

• I just realize something. I’m doing all this explaining and I’m more excited about the Stingettes! Let me go sit my old azz down lol

• I will have to agree with Alicia on this one about Micah. WHOEVER suggested the conspiracy about Micah only making the team because of her parents was very undermining and sounded personal. 

It's ok to not care for a particular doll dance wise and delivery but DONT DO IT. We all know Micah is one of the strongest field dancers

Alicia Wax said:

I just want to know why I’m bipolar for stating a fact? How is me stating a fact being negative? Someone came for Micah and minimized her role as a doll and talked about the fact that she didn’t make dolls twice, yet the moment I say Gabby didn’t make two dance teams I’m the bad guy AGAIN. I really can’t with y’all. I’m just tired of the hypocrisy. 

I love Gabby by the way, just because I like someone doesn’t mean I will not speak FACTS, especially when you come for Micah for no damn reason like Micah wouldn’t dance circles around sis. 

2019-20 SU Fabulous Dancing Dolls: MISSION 50!
    KEEP IT CONSTRUCTIVE And NOT PERSONAL! GEAUX DOLLS!
  • Doll Village burnt his bridges with the dolls. HES SO MAD RIGHT NOW! I won’t elaborate but that girl made a stupid decision and now he’s paying for it. The stuff he did was so weird, the doll program personally tried to get him shut down but IG couldn’t find “probable cause” to shut him down. It’s a situation where fans get too involved but they gave him all that power because the girls themselves were talking to him. One of the reasons Akai told them to remove “doll” stuff from their pages because they were talking to him. But again I digress. Only days before the girls are revealed! I’ve said too much already but Enjoy y’all weekend  

Mike said:

I personally like Micah (she's a sweetheart). I was trying to figure out where the source was coming from...apparently its Dolls Village -- a male that lives in Atlanta. I always said if Gabby wasn't captain last year, Micah was my pick.

Whatitdosu said:

Ugh just as I was about to respond a new thread gets  made! Anyways, I am reliable lol. Mike is too but he seems to have a personal thing with Micah being captain and I don’t know why. I’m not affiliated with him but facts are facts. The guy who makes the gifs has facts too. Anyway, Micah ain’t anybody’s Captain. Love the girl but it is what it is. I honestly enjoy these threads and posts regarding the dolls because it builds hype and interest and I’m a fan! I just want y’all to know I’m reliable and to watch out for me cause I come with true Tea! Now which one of y’all with all the “sources” gonna get someone out there to watch band practice since y’all know so much?! It ain’t hard! Outside practice is public! And it’s everyday besides weekends 

• giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8973bd6c4366cfabb53e2e7e820431db76fcf1c3c91&rid=giphy.gif&profile=RESIZE_710x@whatshappening

Bipolar these nuts.

#PositiveVibesOnly

SUAlum11 said:

I will have to agree with Alicia on this one about Micah. WHOEVER suggested the conspiracy about Micah only making the team because of her parents was very undermining and sounded personal. 

It's ok to not care for a particular doll dance wise and delivery but DONT DO IT. We all know Micah is one of the strongest field dancers

Alicia Wax said:

I just want to know why I’m bipolar for stating a fact? How is me stating a fact being negative? Someone came for Micah and minimized her role as a doll and talked about the fact that she didn’t make dolls twice, yet the moment I say Gabby didn’t make two dance teams I’m the bad guy AGAIN. I really can’t with y’all. I’m just tired of the hypocrisy. 

I love Gabby by the way, just because I like someone doesn’t mean I will not speak FACTS, especially when you come for Micah for no damn reason like Micah wouldn’t dance circles around sis. 

• I will say .. even though they trying to come for you .. your info was VERY accurate and was following with the same information i was receiving with exception to one "source" .. out of every font ..you're the only one i'm inclined to believe.. Mike has said some valuable things too but after the fact .. 

Whatitdosu said:

I just realize something. I’m doing all this explaining and I’m more excited about the Stingettes! Let me go sit my old azz down lol

• lol kentrell told me .. 6666142696?profile=original

What's happening? said:

Chile yal need to be in the FBI. You already know that dollvillage is a male and lives in Atlanta. What else do yal know about him?

Mike said:

I personally like Micah (she's a sweetheart). I was trying to figure out where the source was coming from...apparently its Dolls Village -- a male that lives in Atlanta. I always said if Gabby wasn't captain last year, Micah was my pick.

Whatitdosu said:

Ugh just as I was about to respond a new thread gets made! Anyways, I am reliable lol. Mike is too but he seems to have a personal thing with Micah being captain and I don’t know why. I’m not affiliated with him but facts are facts. The guy who makes the gifs has facts too. Anyway, Micah ain’t anybody’s Captain. Love the girl but it is what it is. I honestly enjoy these threads and posts regarding the dolls because it builds hype and interest and I’m a fan! I just want y’all to know I’m reliable and to watch out for me cause I come with true Tea! Now which one of y’all with all the “sources” gonna get someone out there to watch band practice since y’all know so much?! It ain’t hard! Outside practice is public! And it’s everyday besides weekends 

• giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975cc530be13933e7f5f518e61e6e7ae1d0a1c49c0&rid=giphy.gif&profile=RESIZE_710x

But damn near ALL of the dolls are following him though... can you take your fan fictions somewhere else, please.

Whatitdosu said:

Doll Village burnt his bridges with the dolls. HES SO MAD RIGHT NOW! I won’t elaborate but that girl made a stupid decision and now he’s paying for it. The stuff he did was so weird, the doll program personally tried to get him shut down but IG couldn’t find “probable cause” to shut him down. It’s a situation where fans get too involved but they gave him all that power because the girls themselves were talking to to him. One of the reasons Akai told them to remove “doll” stuff from their pages because they was talking. But again I digress. Only days before the girls are revealed! I’ve said too much already but Enjoy y’all weekend  

Mike said:

Whatitdosu said:

Ugh just as I was about to respond a new thread gets  made! Anyways, I am reliable lol. Mike is too but he seems to have a personal thing with Micah being captain and I don’t know why. I’m not affiliated with him but facts are facts. The guy who makes the gifs has facts too. Anyway, Micah ain’t anybody’s Captain. Love the girl but it is what it is. I honestly enjoy these threads and posts regarding the dolls because it builds hype and interest and I’m a fan! I just want y’all to know I’m reliable and to watch out for me cause I come with true Tea! Now which one of y’all with all the “sources” gonna get someone out there to watch band practice since y’all know so much?! It ain’t hard! Outside practice is public! And it’s everyday besides weekends 

This reply was deleted.