KEEP IT CONSTRUCTIVE And NOT PERSONAL! GEAUX DOLLS!

Views: 16837

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Post more sit down gifs. Thanks in advance.

buckingANONYMOUS said:

WHS fan said:

Six days

Damn they got a lot of uniforms that year I thought that one was an oldie 

What's happening? said:

The gold leotard they wore to the ASU game in 15, and they wore it in 17 to Boombox classic (the most memorable places I can remember them wearing it).

Vamped09 said:

Yes! And which gold uniform ? 

What's happening? said:

Are you talking about the Cheetah print one with back out? I love that one on her. I actually like both cheetah print uniforms on her, 16 Bayou Classic uniform, and 15 Bayou Classic uniform on her those fit her well. Now that gold uniform from April, it's cute but the person altering these uniforms need to do a better job because the back just looks so baggy on some of the girls.

Vamped09 said:

The one that they debuted for 16 botb does her body JUSTICE also in person gabby has a really  nice shape like a gymnast on camera that’s not always articulated like a lot of the girls looks so much better in person 

What's happening? said:

True and they already made some new uniforms just for her and they still need alterations to this day.

Vamped09 said:

If gabby is captain again her uniform definitely needs alteration she has slight curves but she is also petite and don’t see her real body shape due to how the uniforms fits and she is short so that also plays a huge part on how the uniforms looks on her 

TheStandJudge said:

Hey so another fun post! Do you guys think that the captains uniform should be slightly altered different than the rest of the girls????

Lmbo I’m so done with you 

Alicia Wax said:

buckingANONYMOUS said:

WHS fan said:

Six days

Mel!!!! 

Alicia Wax said:

buckingANONYMOUS said:

WHS fan said:

Six days

Mel was the best tail.

SUAlum11 said:

Mel!!!! 

Alicia Wax said:

buckingANONYMOUS said:

WHS fan said:

Six days

That 1st vid was my favorite count selection besides Buy u a Drank. Homecoming was def her break out moment to me cuz before that I was sleeping. She gave me some KP vibes in Buy u a Drank(especially those first 3 counts). 

Mike said:

Gabby is so IT! She be wearing their asses out. I just hope Taylor plays more upbeat songs this year so Gabby can catch more of the beat!

The count selection in buy you a drank was IT, she knows her music

SUAlum11 said:

That 1st vid was my favorite count selection besides Buy u a Drank. Homecoming was def her break out moment to me cuz before that I was sleeping. She gave me some KP vibes in Buy u a Drank(especially those first 3 counts). 

Mike said:

Gabby is so IT! She be wearing their asses out. I just hope Taylor plays more upbeat songs this year so Gabby can catch more of the beat!

What are you top underrated performance of the season? Mine is Been Around The World.

https://youtu.be/9c4lRc_aGYU

New thread yall...bring comment over Mika

Mika Smith said:

What are you top underrated performance of the season? Mine is Been Around The World.

https://youtu.be/9c4lRc_aGYU

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service