2019-2020 ASU Sensational Stingettes.... Calm before the Storm

Views: 51699

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I’m fine with them getting more time to prepare for the season.

She was at JD before she returned to ASU in 2013.  I'd look at JD from 2012 and back to see what she'd done with them prior.

GAPeach said:

(on mobile so I can’t embed)

What would you describe their style as? They aren’t bad but I’m wondering what Bridgette will do with them. 

Army Chic said:

Said she is coordinator at Jeff Davis in montgomery. I can believe it because a few of the girls were there for JD's tryouts. For some reason, I think Bridgette is real cool with whoever was over JD last year and that's how Chantal slid through the cracks. I could be wrong though. 

GAPeach said:

Isn’t Bridgette the coordinator at a high school now? I’d love to see that squad. 

Here are some recent videos of JD

https://youtu.be/cqHoM0al0Xo

https://youtu.be/HYx7TX8OYpU

Christopher said:

She was at JD before she returned to ASU in 2013.  I'd look at JD from 2012 and back to see what she'd done with them prior.

GAPeach said:

(on mobile so I can’t embed)

What would you describe their style as? They aren’t bad but I’m wondering what Bridgette will do with them. 

Army Chic said:

Said she is coordinator at Jeff Davis in montgomery. I can believe it because a few of the girls were there for JD's tryouts. For some reason, I think Bridgette is real cool with whoever was over JD last year and that's how Chantal slid through the cracks. I could be wrong though. 

GAPeach said:

Isn’t Bridgette the coordinator at a high school now? I’d love to see that squad. 

I’m happy the ladies aren’t attending the BOTB. Gives them more time to practice and look polished!!

I'm so happy that Brianna made it as a Stingette. I can't wait to see her with her confidence on 1000. 

The vet Brianna or the crab Brianni?

Mika Smith said:

I'm so happy that Brianna made it as a Stingette. I can't wait to see her with her confidence on 1000. 

I'm sure they're referring to the crab. I'm happy for her too and that she's not getting in all the unnecessary doll drama. Lawd just let them girls dance and stop acting like they're celebrities and digging all into their personal lives! Good for you Brianni you dodged the bullet!

What's happening? said:

Mika Smith said:

Yes, the crab Brianni lol, my bad.

Yes Brianni!  I'm so sick of the shit with the Dolls... I'm glad the Stingettes did it this way, announce quick and let everyone relax and prepare for #HurricaneHarrington

HBCU_Proud said:

I'm sure they're referring to the crab. I'm happy for her too and that she's not getting in all the unnecessary doll drama. Lawd just let them girls dance and stop acting like they're celebrities and digging all into their personal lives! Good for you Brianni you dodged the bullet!

What's happening? said:

Mika Smith said:

Bri is one of my faves.  I was really rooting for her to be a doll but she landed well. I’m a fan of many squads but especially the Stingettes and Dolls.  I think this team is really going to be special with Janae (another fave) at the helm.  I’m glad she has a talented squad. So looking forward to seeing them.

Well be prepared. lol they've sounded like hot garbage the past few years. Haymer should've took his ass over there. Then need him more than TxSU

Justin S. said:

This is truly shaping up to be a legendary season for the stings. I just hope the band doesn’t let them down.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service