2019-2020 ASU Sensational Stingettes.... Calm before the Storm

Views: 51707

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Welp he said he was down to go if they wanted him there. O not finna let that happen, and not to mention them other two dudes who arrange music for the band chile they would have a damn conniption if Haymer was to come take over. That band sounds fucking horrendous.  

Dont Mind Me said:

Well be prepared. lol they've sounded like hot garbage the past few years. Haymer should've took his ass over there. Then need him more than TxSU

Justin S. said:

This is truly shaping up to be a legendary season for the stings. I just hope the band doesn’t let them down.

The university would be reckless if they hired Haymer at this juncture. That’s not a feasible or logical option. Besides, the band had a nice sound in 17, but 18 was definitely down hill. I hear they are smaller, but hopefully, improvements are made in the right direction. ASU has had some good years. Far better than some other Swac bands, they just need consistent leadership because the talent is definitely there.

I'm getting sick of it too.  They leave them no room for error this way.  I've moved onto the Gold n Blues.  Connor got a TEAM on her hands.  The talent is just too much!

Pinky Fosse said:

Yes Brianni!  I'm so sick of the shit with the Dolls... I'm glad the Stingettes did it this way, announce quick and let everyone relax and prepare for #HurricaneHarrington

HBCU_Proud said:

I'm sure they're referring to the crab. I'm happy for her too and that she's not getting in all the unnecessary doll drama. Lawd just let them girls dance and stop acting like they're celebrities and digging all into their personal lives! Good for you Brianni you dodged the bullet!

What's happening? said:

The vet Brianna or the crab Brianni?

Mika Smith said:

I'm so happy that Brianna made it as a Stingette. I can't wait to see her with her confidence on 1000. 

I think we’re all there. It’s way too extra for me this year.

MsSan2016 said:

I'm getting sick of it too.  They leave them no room for error this way.  I've moved onto the Gold n Blues.  Connor got a TEAM on her hands.  The talent is just too much!

Pinky Fosse said:

Yes Brianni!  I'm so sick of the shit with the Dolls... I'm glad the Stingettes did it this way, announce quick and let everyone relax and prepare for #HurricaneHarrington

HBCU_Proud said:

I'm sure they're referring to the crab. I'm happy for her too and that she's not getting in all the unnecessary doll drama. Lawd just let them girls dance and stop acting like they're celebrities and digging all into their personal lives! Good for you Brianni you dodged the bullet!

What's happening? said:

The vet Brianna or the crab Brianni?

Mika Smith said:

I'm so happy that Brianna made it as a Stingette. I can't wait to see her with her confidence on 1000. 

It’s going to be interesting to see these hairstyles with the Stingettes since they’ve chosen an official hairstylist; although, I prefer bobs on the Stingettes. They tend to cut up more when they’re rockin’ bobs.

YESS I love a ole NASTY bob on the Stingettes! Especially when its like MCC 08 style, I also feel like this is gonna be the return of Stingette Glam we all been asking for

P.H. said:

It’s going to be interesting to see these hairstyles with the Stingettes since they’ve chosen an official hairstylist; although, I prefer bobs on the Stingettes. They tend to cut up more when they’re rockin’ bobs.

You might have your wish. Bri and Milagros was at Yas party and they both have bobs, unless they change it before game day. 

justDANCE said:

YESS I love a ole NASTY bob on the Stingettes! Especially when its like MCC 08 style, I also feel like this is gonna be the return of Stingette Glam we all been asking for

P.H. said:

Yea it looks like they had their hair done last week since that was supposed to have been their debut. I hope it still looks fresh because I love a bob on them too. It just accentuates their grown & sassy vibes like no other style!

There’s a certain individual on the team who wants to be captain so bad, that she’s trying to throw people under the bus.. Hmm...

Jada?

I saw Janae on live saying you would be surprised at who is hating you....

Mehgan James said:

There’s a certain individual on the team who wants to be captain so bad, that she’s trying to throw people under the bus.. Hmm...

Noooooooo!!   This is already a dynamic squad and they haven't stepped one pinky toe onto the field yet!   Ladies, yall gotta come together and represent the legacy of the Stingettes!!  If you not captain, just play your part and be glad yo ass is back on this team!   Come in and do the job you were selected to do, do it WELL, kill us, bring us back to life and take yo ass to class and practice! 

my nerves is so bad and it's not even Sept yet 

*prayer hands*

Mehgan James said:

Exactly!

Pinky Fosse said:

Noooooooo!!   This is already a dynamic squad and they haven't stepped one pinky toe onto the field yet!   Ladies, yall gotta come together and represent the legacy of the Stingettes!!  If you not captain, just play your part and be glad yo ass is back on this team!   Come in and do the job you were selected to do, do it WELL, kill us, bring us back to life and take yo ass to class and practice! 

my nerves is so bad and it's not even Sept yet 

*prayer hands*

Mehgan James said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service