2019-2020 ASU Sensational Stingettes.... Calm before the Storm

Views: 51699

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

It’s a shame that we can suspect who it is without a name being given. If it’s Jada, I’ve never understood her hype. I don’t mind her on the team, but sis is clearly attitudinal and problematic, which I’ve expressed many times. Girl, just dance. Damn. If Dr. O truly wanted her to be captain, it would’ve happened last year.  

Exactly! She should be glad that she’s back on the team. 

P.H. said:

It’s a shame that we can suspect who it is without a name being given. If it’s Jada, I’ve never understood her hype. I don’t mind her on the team, but sis is clearly attitudinal and problematic, which I’ve expressed many times. Girl, just dance. Damn. If Dr. O truly wanted her to be captain, it would’ve happened last year.  

It just seems to be soo much negativity already... If they enjoy dancing, then dance! It shouldn't matter who's in front. Janae was selected, so that's that. Jada is my girl, but she need to gave several seats if this is about her. I hope Janae continues to stay strong. Hope the coordinator is watching and checks anyone who isn't following orders. They lacked discipline last year, so hopefully things will be different this year. 

P.H. said:

I mean what could possibly be the problem?   Janae has training and technique and discipline for DAYYYSSSS,  so you know she's gonna make sure every toe is pointed and every leap is perfected on the field, she got a personal hairstylist for the team, you know the march-ins and stands is gonna be FYE, they got a new coordinator that is working on new uniforms and hopefully there will be no "Dr." O drama....  bring back the Tail so Jada can show out in the back while Janae kills it in the front. 

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM SIS?    

*fights the air*

We just can’t have nothing nice huh? I can’t see the one causing trouble being Milagros and I know for sure it better not be a crab. 

JSMH NO NO NO NO NOOO STINGETTES..leave the drama to the other ppl, this is STING's YEAR to SHINE bitch, not now JSMH Let's just leave it on the dance floor, I hope none of this snow balls into anything. WE GONNA SPEAK POSITIVE THINGS. 

Janae is CAPT and that is FINAL, that is ALL that matters at this point. Everything else, take their grievances up with Muva QUEEN O, but it wont matter, the girls ALL OF THEM, need to be concerned with just SLAYING and working tf out every week. Leave it there..

And the season hasn’t even started yet. Let her do what’s best for her squad. Just sit back and be a team sport and if it’s meant for HER (and if she’s not a senior) then maybe she’ll be captain next year. Stingettes have the most drama. Whatever happened to “in house business staying in house”? 

Mehgan James said:

There’s a certain individual on the team who wants to be captain so bad, that she’s trying to throw people under the bus.. Hmm...

I agree! This is the exact approach needed.

StingetteFan said:

And the season hasn’t even started yet. Let her do what’s best for her squad. Just sit back and be a team sport and if it’s meant HER (and if she’s not a senior) then maybe next year. Stingettes have the most drama. Whatever happened to “in house business staying in house”? 

Mehgan James said:

There’s a certain individual on the team who wants to be captain so bad, that she’s trying to throw people under the bus.. Hmm...

For some strange reason a thought appeared in my head that Jada wasnt happy with how things are going. Its like I got this thought that she is not happy with how Janae is leading. 

I hope this is not the case. I personally didnt want Janae upfront either but Im past it and want to see whats in store. I hope Jada plays her position and help instead of be a sour person to be around.

Btw I know people might think Jada has an attitude problem but one thing is for sure...she is good and professional. She is not going to want the team or herself looking any kind of way, which is why I wanted her upfront. She is clear on not just her image but the image of the Stingettes. Its possible that she is not liking what she is seeing and her voice is limited. She may not want a repeat of last year.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with her wanting to make sure the stings look great, but instead of the attitude or throwing anyone under the bus, she should step up and help instead of pout. They believed in Janae's ability to lead because if they didn't, they would have gave that spot to Kat R, Kaylynn, or even asked Yas to come back. I hope and pray they get it together because they will be serious threat if they can! 

Mika Smith said:

For some strange reason a thought appeared in my head that Jada wasnt happy with how things are going. Its like I got this thought that she is not happy with how Janae is leading. 

I hope this is not the case. I personally didnt want Janae upfront either but Im past it and want to see whats in store. I hope Jada plays her position and help instead of be a sour person to be around.

Btw I know people might think Jada has an attitude problem but one thing is for sure...she is good and professional. She is not going to want the team or herself looking any kind of way, which is why I wanted her upfront. She is clear on not just her image but the image of the Stingettes. Its possible that she is not liking what she is seeing and her voice is limited. She may not want a repeat of last year.

I agree that she should step up but who knows if her voice is limited or not? It could be a mentality that there is only one captain around there. I hope nobody is getting thrown under the bus though.

Its weird though, and something I could never understand last year, that with Yas plus the three other vets they still couldnt get the team together. Thats what made me feel like nobody from last year was capable of leading for this year, although I liked one of the Kays. 

Army Chic said:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with her wanting to make sure the stings look great, but instead of the attitude or throwing anyone under the bus, she should step up and help instead of pout. They believed in Janae's ability to lead because if they didn't, they would have gave that spot to Kat R, Kaylynn, or even asked Yas to come back. I hope and pray they get it together because they will be serious threat if they can! 

Mika Smith said:

I just hope none of it is true, but something is seriously going on from what I gathered from Janae's live last night. I don't think anyone could help some of those crabs last year. They just didn't have it and couldn't catch on. The last performance of the year, and there were still mess ups. I think/hope things can be hashed out and they can talk face to face to figure out what is best for the team. 

Mika Smith said:

I agree that she should step up but who knows if her voice is limited or not? It could be a mentality that there is only one captain around there. I hope nobody is getting thrown under the bus though.

Its weird though, and something I could never understand last year, that with Yas plus the three other vets they still couldnt get the team together. Thats what made me feel like nobody from last year was capable of leading for this year, although I liked one of the Kays. 

Army Chic said:

Mika Smith said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service