2019-2020 ASU Sensational Stingettes.... Calm before the Storm

Views: 51706

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

She was never a technical dancer. She’s stronger in the stands. No shade to her tho..

Brittany said:

Whooo chile, this needs some work. I saw Jada struggling on them turns and the person directly in the front couldn't hold that heel stretch for nothing. But I like the creativity. It is a very difficult routine so I can see why some of the girls were cut. 

StingetteFan said:

Not a perfect field show but I love the direction it’s going

They merked the choreography, though.

My favorite part of the routine was that lil buck towards the end. But everything was amazing from the choreography and the song choice. I still wanna see it from ground view though.  I’d actually like to see this one again next week with the full team. 

Babyy once they clean that up, by next week the kinks should be worked out, I'm just happy to see something different and some damn energy

P.H. said:

I know y’all saw some those falls out of turns and wobbles... LMAO! Don’t play! They’re making a statement that the focus is to restore the brand to its sensational glory, though.

Courtney looks so mean!  She looks like she is going to chop everyone down after the game! 

Yeah, no shade, I think her and Janae are the best dancers on the team. 

Mehgan James said:

She was never a technical dancer. She’s stronger on the stands. No shade to her tho..

Brittany said:

Whooo chile, this needs some work. I saw Jada struggling on them turns and the person directly in the front couldn't hold that heel stretch for nothing. But I like the creativity. It is a very difficult routine so I can see why some of the girls were cut. 

StingetteFan said:

NYAH ATE THAT TAIL SPOT UP!!! We have a tail! 

Oh, I know. I’m just being messy. lol

justDANCE said:

Babyy once they clean that up, by next week the kinks should be worked out, I'm just happy to see something different and some damn energy

P.H. said:

I know y’all saw some those falls out of turns and wobbles... LMAO! Don’t play! They’re making a statement that the focus is to restore the brand to its sensational glory, though.

She is here!

StingetteFan said:

She is HERE!

buckingANONYMOUS said:

She is here!

StingetteFan said:

Ok new thread all

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service