2019-2020 ASU Sensational Stingettes.... Calm before the Storm

Views: 11658

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You’re definitely right. We see how easily the Stingettes get rid of their crab classes. It seems like it’s rare to do 3 years as a Stingette nowadays. But Courtney definitely has some fire in the lineup. Whoever gets it in 2021, will surely bring it. 

2019: The Sting is back! Janae better have us on life support by the end of the season. Lol. 

What's happening? said:

The prediction for 2021 I wouldn't make it yet. I love me some Bri and Nyah but those other crabs especially Amari are some beast. We got to wait until we see them all together in the stands and fields to decide who would be captain out of this crab class.

Mike said:

Two Miami captains back to back. I definitely see that happening. Whew. Heat after heat! Stingettes are gonna be trouble for the next 3 years. 

2019: Janae

2020: Milagros

2021: Bri/Niyah crab class

Jeezzzzz! Let us breathe!!!!!!

I don’t get why people are up in arms about practice clips? THEYRE PRACTICING. Lord I didn’t think I would have to read anyone this season, but let me dust off my reading glasses just in case chile. 

lol chile stay ready so you don't have to get ready.

Mehgan James said:

I don’t get why people are up in arms about practice clips? THEYRE PRACTICING. Lord I didn’t think I would have to read anyone this season, but let me dust off my reading glasses just in case chile. 

Because of last year.

Mehgan James said:

That would be in her best interest. :)

Stuntboi06 said:

Mehgan James said:

Baby you know I stay ready! A certain individual has one more time and I’m going old school Bandhead in theyre ass. Y’all might as well put me in timeout now LOL

Stuntboi06 said:

Mehgan James said:

Really hope this changes... its honestly holding the team back. 

Mike said:

You’re definitely right. We see how easily the Stingettes get rid of their crab classes. It seems like it’s rare to do 3 years as a Stingette nowadays. But Courtney definitely has some fire in the lineup. Whoever gets it in 2021, will surely bring it. 

2019: The Sting is back! Janae better have us on life support by the end of the season. Lol. 

What's happening? said:

The prediction for 2021 I wouldn't make it yet. I love me some Bri and Nyah but those other crabs especially Amari are some beast. We got to wait until we see them all together in the stands and fields to decide who would be captain out of this crab class.

Mike said:

Two Miami captains back to back. I definitely see that happening. Whew. Heat after heat! Stingettes are gonna be trouble for the next 3 years. 

2019: Janae

2020: Milagros

2021: Bri/Niyah crab class

Jeezzzzz! Let us breathe!!!!!!

Guess who's trying out to be a Stingette.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service