So I hear there is some exciting faces at orientation? Spill the tea and let's go!! I heard my girl Janae is recruiting also and getting assembling the girls!!

Views: 50309

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

She LIVED for letting people know she was Stingette coordinator/in charge of the girls 

StingetteFan said:

I think Bridgette likes people she can control and who will kiss her ass. Janae isn’t one of those people. 

Stuntboi06 said:

Yasss my interpretation skill are still keen lol and Chileeee why she hate that girl so bad?

StingetteFan said:

Lol. Very good. You’re correct! Lol

Stuntboi06 said:

So what I am reading in the good book is that you are transcribing is that they came to a head over who they wanted as captain?

StingetteFan said:

All I’m going to say is that-that’s his band. What he wants, he gets. Lol 

HBCU_Proud said:

Can someone please tell me why Bridgett is gone? I thought her miserable ass would never leave since she tries to live vicariously through those girls.

Army Chic said:

Compared to some of the girls that did make the cut, her body is fine. Jada's body was fine too. It was just Bridgette and Dr O that didn't want Jada there. It might have been more Bridgette since I think she didn't want Janae as capt either. Thankfully Bridgette is gone now, so hopefully things will be different and fair. 

Theeriite1 said:

I love Bri. More than anyone else and I’m upset she didn’t make dolls but if were being completely honest, I’m a Little worried about her making it past body cuts because after the stunt they pulled last year I’m just a little worried maybe she toned up a bit since that video trin posted. Or maybe she inhale for the gods during body cuts. But i still want her to be. Doll she was BORN to be one 

Who is all at try outs!!!!!

Smh . 

Pinky Fosse said:

My body is ready to learn the new counts!!   I'm more excited for Stingette season than Dolls!   wow

I know it isn't for me to understand because my perspective is external, but I don't understand why she thought anyone else would've been a better choice than Janae. It's baffling. 

GAPeach said:

She LIVED for letting people know she was Stingette coordinator/in charge of the girls 

StingetteFan said:

I think Bridgette likes people she can control and who will kiss her ass. Janae isn’t one of those people. 

Stuntboi06 said:

Yasss my interpretation skill are still keen lol and Chileeee why she hate that girl so bad?

StingetteFan said:

Lol. Very good. You’re correct! Lol

Stuntboi06 said:

So what I am reading in the good book is that you are transcribing is that they came to a head over who they wanted as captain?

StingetteFan said:

All I’m going to say is that-that’s his band. What he wants, he gets. Lol 

HBCU_Proud said:

Can someone please tell me why Bridgett is gone? I thought her miserable ass would never leave since she tries to live vicariously through those girls.

Army Chic said:

Compared to some of the girls that did make the cut, her body is fine. Jada's body was fine too. It was just Bridgette and Dr O that didn't want Jada there. It might have been more Bridgette since I think she didn't want Janae as capt either. Thankfully Bridgette is gone now, so hopefully things will be different and fair. 

Theeriite1 said:

I love Bri. More than anyone else and I’m upset she didn’t make dolls but if were being completely honest, I’m a Little worried about her making it past body cuts because after the stunt they pulled last year I’m just a little worried maybe she toned up a bit since that video trin posted. Or maybe she inhale for the gods during body cuts. But i still want her to be. Doll she was BORN to be one 

Stingette Fan!!!! What’s the update boo? I’m hearing there have been cuts.

That's what I want to know!! I just read on fb that brianni got cut. Hope that is false and they took out some of Yas crabs first! 

Mehgan James said:

Bri got cut AGAIN? Dang, I hope this isn’t true. I’ll feel so bad for her. 

Army Chic said:

That's what I want to know!! I just read on fb that brianni got cut. Hope that is false and they took out some of Yas crabs first! 

Mehgan James said:

I only heard it from one person though on fb, so I'm going to wait on Stingette Fan to confirm. I hope it isn't true. 

GAPeach said:

Army Chic said:

Mehgan James said:

I haven’t heard anything about Brianni being cut. The last day of auditions are normally when they have cuts.

Send the link for the Facebook page please
Army Chic said:

I only heard it from one person though on fb, so I'm going to wait on Stingette Fan to confirm. I hope it isn't true. 

GAPeach said:

Army Chic said:

Mehgan James said:

Ohhhhhh yall please don't say that. If it's true yall better get the gasoline ready because the Bri fans are going to riot and kill us all!!

Army Chic said:

GAPeach said:

Army Chic said:

Mehgan James said:

Until you say she’s cut, i won’t believe it lol

StingetteFan said:

I haven’t heard anything about Brianni being cut. The last day of auditions are normally when they have cuts.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service