So I hear there is some exciting faces at orientation? Spill the tea and let's go!! I heard my girl Janae is recruiting also and getting assembling the girls!!

Views: 50309

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

My main reason was because there were way too many videos in my queue lol

But I could tell 18 was a mess with all those underqualified crabs, which was so unfortunate cause I really liked Yas up front and I was no longer interested in seeing the train wreck play out

Mehgan James said:

Wait, why did you unsubscribe? Lmaoo 

MiamiVice92 said:

I’m primarily a Doll fan but this lineup (with a new coordinator at that!) has me SO geeked that I’m more excited to see them than the Dolls! *re-subscribes to Demaridge

He needs a new video camera tbh

Mehgan James said:

MiamiVice92 said:

I’m primarily a Doll fan but this lineup (with a new coordinator at that!) has me SO geeked that I’m more excited to see them than the Dolls! *re-subscribes to Demaridge

I miss going to Montgomery to play YA'LL and eating AT Martin's! Fried chicken, mac,cabbage, sweet potatoe pie and Arnold palmer off the chain!!!

I’m so excited and happy for everyone!!   All my girls made it!

Not to get ahead of myself but with all these crabs, Jada has a good chance of being Captain next year if she doesn't graduate.

No Chantel? She was one of Yasmines crabs aside from Jada and Milagros that looked really good last season. I'm so here for this team. I hope that they start making the stand formations permanent (the girls stay in that same spot for the entire season). Stingettes are the team to watch this season!

No they AIN'T! ITS THE YEAR of THE 50th anniversary OF THE DOLLS and THE 2020 DOLLS!!!

Dolls fans are annoying. Can y’all stop the antics. Is there a way to block them. Is Sting Fans got a good thing and energy going. Y’all being messy.

I GOT TO GET ME A MUTHAF%^CKIN PEICE!!

MY JANAE IS OFFICIALLY OUR CAPT!!, JADA is BACK!!! THEN Brianna, Nyah, AND Daija ALL MADE IT, in addition to ZARIA?!! I'm sure the rest of the crabs will be great based on these selections ALONE. 

Bay bayyy its about to be ANOTHER major shift in the SWAC and STINGETTE history bitch, its gonna be one for the BOOKS!!

SIDE NOTE: Janae looks AMAZING in that old school black and gold Sting uniform

Another thing, the energy around this year is much more positive than last, I feel with all the former Stingettes giving their tips/support and with Courtney, I can tell she means BUSINESS. So damn ready for this season

Yea my interest fizzled shortly after the season started too.  But THIS year, I am geeked. I'm ready to see this team go to work

MiamiVice92 said:

My main reason was because there were way too many videos in my queue lol

But I could tell 18 was a mess with all those underqualified crabs, which was so unfortunate cause I really liked Yas up front and I was no longer interested in seeing the train wreck play out

Mehgan James said:

MiamiVice92 said:

I was waiting on you! BABY THE PEOPLE ARENT READY FOR IT!!

justDANCE said:

MY JANAE IS OFFICIALLY OUR CAPT!!, JADA is BACK!!! THEN Brianna, Nyah, AND Daija ALL MADE IT, in addition to ZARIA?!! I'm sure the rest of the crabs will be great based on these selections ALONE. 

Bay bayyy its about to be ANOTHER major shift in the SWAC and STINGETTE history bitch, its gonna be one for the BOOKS!!

Another thing, the energy around this year is much more positive than last, I feel with all the former Stingettes giving their tips/support and with Courtney, I can tell she means BUSINESS. So damn ready for this season

YESS The girls aren't gonna be able TAKE Janae this season!

And what this foolishness Kaitlynn is doing? As far as I'm concerned she can get the steppin like Bridgette did, MAD ass lol

Mehgan James said:

I was waiting on you! BABY THE PEOPLE ARENT READY FOR IT!!

justDANCE said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service