So I hear there is some exciting faces at orientation? Spill the tea and let's go!! I heard my girl Janae is recruiting also and getting assembling the girls!!

Views: 49635

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

What is the audition process exactly since it’s spread out over three days? If you don’t know, that’s fine. 

StingetteFan said:

I am here! Let’s just say that this audition is for the books! These new girls are no joke!! 

Day 1 is registration. Day 2 is basics (across the floor)/ learn group routine. Day 3 is perform group.  

Does anyone know if Daija from DD4L is trying out? 

She’s in the building! 

Natural Beauty_08 said:

Is Brianni or Nyya there? Or Jada McClain?

StingetteFan said:

She’s in the building! 

Natural Beauty_08 said:

You should refer to Dani’s and Lashalln’s instastory. lol 

I will. Thank you for answering.

StingetteFan said:

You should refer to Dani’s and Lashalln’s instastory. lol 

Florida will be running the SWAC! Belee dat! 

Why isn't Jada returning? I actually loved her this year along with Milagros 

Army Chic said:

Zoe was cute, but she really didnt do anything for me.  With the powerhouses that are trying out, it is going to be hard for her. Milagros will be good and Im sure Bri will be too. Dont think Jada is returning. Alexis is auditioning and so is Chantal, but they should have been cut based on body last year.

ohitslife_ said:

I hope only bri, milagros and jada return. Out of 10 flavors only those 3 plus zoe(Asia jr) looked like stingettes. And do body cuts since that was so "Major" last year. But bridgette failed.

Someone from the previous chat said that housing was an issue

Love Da Juke said:

Why isn't Jada returning? I actually loved her this year along with Milagros 

Army Chic said:

Zoe was cute, but she really didnt do anything for me.  With the powerhouses that are trying out, it is going to be hard for her. Milagros will be good and Im sure Bri will be too. Dont think Jada is returning. Alexis is auditioning and so is Chantal, but they should have been cut based on body last year.

ohitslife_ said:

I hope only bri, milagros and jada return. Out of 10 flavors only those 3 plus zoe(Asia jr) looked like stingettes. And do body cuts since that was so "Major" last year. But bridgette failed.

This is about to be 2010 all over again for the swac.

My body is ready to learn the new counts!!   I'm more excited for Stingette season than Dolls!   wow

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service