So I hear there is some exciting faces at orientation? Spill the tea and let's go!! I heard my girl Janae is recruiting also and getting assembling the girls!!

Views: 46903

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Any uniform or song requests for our stingettes? 

I know for sure her mom reads. She took a screenshot of the name/comment and posted it on IG.

OUTDA GAME said:

#hurricaneharrington is here to stay the other name sounds try hard . Also considering she’s from Miami the name makes sense. This is a Miami heavy squad.  Also if one of you on here made the name up. That tells me she reads the boards.! If you do.....Wassup Janae.! Good luck!

Bring back Freaky Girl and The Return. Whoever arranged For The Love of Money last season needs to do the songs for this upcoming season. I just don’t wanna hear Old Town Road but I know one of these bands are gonna do it. 

Macia3 said:

Any uniform or song requests for our stingettes? 

Is Jada still on the team?

I came up with that name!! Mama Harrington definitely checks to see what the people are saying about her baby lol

OUTDA GAME said:

#hurricaneharrington is here to stay the other name sounds try hard . Also considering she’s from Miami the name makes sense. This is a Miami heavy squad.  Also if one of you on here made the name up. That tells me she reads the boards.! If you do.....Wassup Janae.! Good luck!

IKR! That name fits her! 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

I think it's so cute that she's using the nickname you made up! 

Mehgan James said:

Chile i remember being a freshman not being able to walk on the grass in band camp and having to run across it lol

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Stingettes2019.MOV

It's no dancing just them marching but it's something! Janae look so good!!

Yeah, she’s still there. 

Mehgan James said:

Is Jada still on the team?

Chileeeee during my crab year I hated it and I hated everyonme lol but after that year I understood it and love the memories. Wish I could go back just once lol

Macia3 said:

Okay between that and the white tea i had flashbacks lol 

Mehgan James said:

Chile i remember being a freshman not being able to walk on the grass in band camp and having to run across it lol

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Stingettes2019.MOV

It's no dancing just them marching but it's something! Janae look so good!!

Fresh Thread yall

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service