So I hear there is some exciting faces at orientation? Spill the tea and let's go!! I heard my girl Janae is recruiting also and getting assembling the girls!!

Views: 50301

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I love Bri. More than anyone else and I’m upset she didn’t make dolls but if were being completely honest, I’m a Little worried about her making it past body cuts because after the stunt they pulled last year I’m just a little worried maybe she toned up a bit since that video trin posted. Or maybe she inhale for the gods during body cuts. But i still want her to be. Doll she was BORN to be one 

Compared to some of the girls that did make the cut, her body is fine. Jada's body was fine too. It was just Bridgette and Dr O that didn't want Jada there. It might have been more Bridgette since I think she didn't want Janae as capt either. Thankfully Bridgette is gone now, so hopefully things will be different and fair. 

Theeriite1 said:

I love Bri. More than anyone else and I’m upset she didn’t make dolls but if were being completely honest, I’m a Little worried about her making it past body cuts because after the stunt they pulled last year I’m just a little worried maybe she toned up a bit since that video trin posted. Or maybe she inhale for the gods during body cuts. But i still want her to be. Doll she was BORN to be one 

Can someone please tell me why Bridgett is gone? I thought her miserable ass would never leave since she tries to live vicariously through those girls.

Army Chic said:

Compared to some of the girls that did make the cut, her body is fine. Jada's body was fine too. It was just Bridgette and Dr O that didn't want Jada there. It might have been more Bridgette since I think she didn't want Janae as capt either. Thankfully Bridgette is gone now, so hopefully things will be different and fair. 

Theeriite1 said:

All I’m going to say is that-that’s his band. What he wants, he gets. Lol 

HBCU_Proud said:

Can someone please tell me why Bridgett is gone? I thought her miserable ass would never leave since she tries to live vicariously through those girls.

Army Chic said:

Theeriite1 said:

So what I am reading in the good book is that you are transcribing is that they came to a head over who they wanted as captain?

StingetteFan said:

HBCU_Proud said:

Army Chic said:

Theeriite1 said:

Lol. Very good. You’re correct! Lol

Stuntboi06 said:

So what I am reading in the good book is that you are transcribing is that they came to a head over who they wanted as captain?

StingetteFan said:

HBCU_Proud said:

Army Chic said:

Theeriite1 said:

Bridgette couldn’t get with the program so she had to go lol. She was too messy and very rude on social media. Very unbecoming of a sponsor and former captain. All those views Janae brought in from the Black & Gold march out, who wouldn’t consider her for the captain spot. I know views aren’t everything, however when  your video leading the pack receives a better response than the actual captain it says a lot. 

StingetteFan said:

Stuntboi06 said:

StingetteFan said:

HBCU_Proud said:

Army Chic said:

Theeriite1 said:

Yasss my interpretation skill are still keen lol and Chileeee why she hate that girl so bad?

StingetteFan said:

Stuntboi06 said:

StingetteFan said:

HBCU_Proud said:

Army Chic said:

Theeriite1 said:

Lmfaooooo, I’m so ready for this new season. BTW y’all think Bridgette upset or no?

BABY! Bridgette's miserable ass is HEATED! She probably somewhere punching the air....

GAPeach said:

Lmfaooooo, I’m so ready for this new season. BTW y’all think Bridgette upset or no?

Looking forward to Seeing Jada back.. hopefully she the tail , if not i need her on the front row in a spot she can be seen and hopefully they let her lead something ... Milagros the only crab i care to see back and i want Janae to take over her crabs and the season is great! Bring the technique back !

I think Bridgette likes people she can control and who will kiss her ass. Janae isn’t one of those people. 

Stuntboi06 said:

Yasss my interpretation skill are still keen lol and Chileeee why she hate that girl so bad?

StingetteFan said:

Stuntboi06 said:

StingetteFan said:

HBCU_Proud said:

Army Chic said:

Theeriite1 said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service