Replies

• One of the fan pages posted a picture with the quote “Sting or get Stunt” and honestly I loved it cause the SWAC ain’t ready for Janae. Mrs.Young-Byron also wished the girls auditioning and the ones she knows good luck at auditions today. 

• This season is about to be Epic! Honestly, if none of Yas crabs (besides Milagros) dont make it back, I wouldnt even be mad. They have some serious competition and the pass they got last year with Bridgette, isnt going to fly this year!

• I was surprised when Nyah tried out for the Dolls because she exudes Stingette flavor when she dances. The Stingettes are a better fit for her. Hopefully this happens for her. I support it.

• Nyah, definitely looks more like a Stingette. I’m on the fence about Bri, she could go either way.
  • I hope only bri, milagros and jada return. Out of 10 flavors only those 3 plus zoe(Asia jr) looked like stingettes. And do body cuts since that was so "Major" last year. But bridgette failed.

• Zoe was cute, but she really didnt do anything for me.  With the powerhouses that are trying out, it is going to be hard for her. Milagros will be good and Im sure Bri will be too. Dont think Jada is returning. Alexis is auditioning and so is Chantal, but they should have been cut based on body last year.

ohitslife_ said:

I hope only bri, milagros and jada return. Out of 10 flavors only those 3 plus zoe(Asia jr) looked like stingettes. And do body cuts since that was so "Major" last year. But bridgette failed.

2019-2020 ASU Sensational Stingettes - Miami Reign
    So I hear there is some exciting faces at orientation? Spill the tea and let's go!! I heard my girl Janae is recruiting also and getting assembling t…
  • Your absolutely right,  I hope one of her sisters have AXA place where to stay in the new organization she joined

Army Chic said:

Zoe was cute, but she really didnt do anything for me.  With the powerhouses that are trying out, it is going to be hard for her. Milagros will be good and Im sure Bri will be too. Dont think Jada is returning. Alexis is auditioning and so is Chantal, but they should have been cut based on body last year.

ohitslife_ said:

I hope only bri, milagros and jada return. Out of 10 flavors only those 3 plus zoe(Asia jr) looked like stingettes. And do body cuts since that was so "Major" last year. But bridgette failed.

2019-2020 ASU Sensational Stingettes - Miami Reign
    So I hear there is some exciting faces at orientation? Spill the tea and let's go!! I heard my girl Janae is recruiting also and getting assembling t…
  •  I don't know how I don't know how majority of the new brows made it last year because majority them where ASS, sorry for the vulgar language

• I'm so excited to see who is going to be on the squad. I hope Bri and Nyya make it. I can't to see Janae lead and go off! I want Yas back, but I understand if she doesn't.

• Stingette Fan we need an update!!!!

This reply was deleted.