2019- 2020 ASU Stingettes

Let's just say last season was not what the fans wanted. Is was awful the crab class wasn't what I thought it was going to be. I miss the old Stingettes Style, with the nasty buck and amazing counts. I personally believe that the leadership needs to let the Captain handle the team. I really wanna see a new Captain in in the upcoming season. I wanna see a shoe every game next season!!!

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• I am scared to call out any names on here as far as captain process goes because we all know how leadership will pull a stunt just to side step the expectations of the fans as we saw with last season cut of Jada and I feel that was a huge mistake considering how this past season went. Yas is a awesome dancer in my book, but she just wasn't ready or maybe she was limited by leadership. Whatever The case they really could have used Jada on the team to help mold and shape. 

• As you stated this crab class wasn’t the best, there were about 4 good ones... Jada, Briannaor breanna/ the one who looks like Asia and Milagros of course. The rest need to get cut they were not looking like stingettes at all for 80% of the season. I’m hoping for a better season with better uniforms also and expand on the counts and not recycle the same 15-20 the whole season! I hope this isn’t an offensive post, if so let me know and I’ll remove.

• This past crab class didn't look like stingettes crabs. I don't know I didn't get the same vibe from Amber Crab Class. I feel like Amber crab class was more prepared than YAS. Don't get me wrong I love YAS but this past year wasn't what I thought. One thing that got me with YAS is that she looked different from the team. 

ohitslife_ said:

As you stated this crab class wasn’t the best, there were about 4 good ones... Jada, Briannaor breanna/ the one who looks like Asia and Milagros of course. The rest need to get cut they were not looking like stingettes at all for 80% of the season. I’m hoping for a better season with better uniforms also and expand on the counts and not recycle the same 15-20 the whole season! I hope this isn’t an offensive post, if so let me know and I’ll remove.

Let's just say last season was not what the fans wanted. Is was awful the crab class wasn't what I thought it was going to be. I miss the old Stinget…
  • Lmao, we all scared 

Stuntboi06 said:

I am scared to call out any names on here as far as captain process goes because we all know how leadership will pull a stunt just to side step the expectations of the fans as we saw with last season cut of Jada and I feel that was a huge mistake considering how this past season went. Yas is a awesome dancer in my book, but she just wasn't ready or maybe she was limited by leadership. Whatever The case they really could have used Jada on the team to help mold and shape. 

Let's just say last season was not what the fans wanted. Is was awful the crab class wasn't what I thought it was going to be. I miss the old Stinget…
  • I agree but also to me amber didn’t have a good run as captain she was very basic to me a lot of the times, she was good but basic. So they fed off her energy but they had more show stopping moments then yas crabs. I feel like yas was also held back due to her large crab class she probably had to work on perfecting things versus teaching new material (I don’t know it’s just a thought). 

April501 said:

This past crab class didn't look like stingettes crabs. I don't know I didn't get the same vibe from Amber Crab Class. I feel like Amber crab class was more prepared than YAS. Don't get me wrong I love YAS but this past year wasn't what I thought. One thing that got me with YAS is that she looked different from the team. 

ohitslife_ said:

As you stated this crab class wasn’t the best, there were about 4 good ones... Jada, Briannaor breanna/ the one who looks like Asia and Milagros of course. The rest need to get cut they were not looking like stingettes at all for 80% of the season. I’m hoping for a better season with better uniforms also and expand on the counts and not recycle the same 15-20 the whole season! I hope this isn’t an offensive post, if so let me know and I’ll remove.

• Yea to me Amber's year was ok, but they were together. This years crabs were still screwing up after the season was fully over even after basketball season lol And to error is human but some of them were noob mistakes of not paying attention.

ohitslife_ said:

I agree but also to me amber didn’t have a good run as captain she was very basic to me a lot of the times, she was good but basic. So they fed off her energy but they had more show stopping moments then yas crabs. I feel like yas was also held back due to her large crab class she probably had to work on perfecting things versus teaching new material (I don’t know it’s just a thought). 

April501 said:

This past crab class didn't look like stingettes crabs. I don't know I didn't get the same vibe from Amber Crab Class. I feel like Amber crab class was more prepared than YAS. Don't get me wrong I love YAS but this past year wasn't what I thought. One thing that got me with YAS is that she looked different from the team. 

ohitslife_ said:

• Sad I tell you.

April501 said:

Lmao, we all scared 

Stuntboi06 said:

I am scared to call out any names on here as far as captain process goes because we all know how leadership will pull a stunt just to side step the expectations of the fans as we saw with last season cut of Jada and I feel that was a huge mistake considering how this past season went. Yas is a awesome dancer in my book, but she just wasn't ready or maybe she was limited by leadership. Whatever The case they really could have used Jada on the team to help mold and shape. 

• Amber was a great captain, to me. She wasn't the best dancer and her squad out-danced her at times but she was that foundation that the Stingettes needed after what happened in 2016 and Amber being captain had a lot to do with her leadership skills behind the scenes because she definitely wasn't the best crab from her crab class but she was willing to learn/grow.

As far as them '18 crabs, we can keep Chantel, Jada, Zoe (the one that looks like Asia) and Milagros and have Janae as captain with maybe 4 or 5 crabs. Not too many though. Stingettes need more vets than crabs because that old school Stingette "swagg" has been lost for some years now. The Stingettes actually was the most disappointing team to watch last season. Yas is a great dancer but she wasn't ready and Bridgette knew it, she just didn't Jada as captain and Yas was the one to suffer at the end of the day.

***also, Daija from the Jackson Dancing Dolls will be attending ASU and I'm pretty sure she plans on trying out. 

• Bridgette wanted a leader. I believe the reason why Jada got cut was because bridgette needed a leader and just not a good dancer. I really thought YAS was going to be a good leader, there was just to many crabs this year. I think YAS would have been fine with 3 to 4 crabs. 

Anatasia1100 said:

Amber was a great captain, to me. She wasn't the best dancer and her squad out-danced her at times but she was that foundation that the Stingettes needed after what happened in 2016 and Amber being captain had a lot to do with her leadership skills behind the scenes because she definitely wasn't the best crab from her crab class but she was willing to learn/grow.

As far as them '18 crabs, we can keep Chantel, Jada, Zoe (the one that looks like Asia) and Milagros and have Janae as captain with maybe 4 or 5 crabs. Not too many though. Stingettes need more vets than crabs because that old school Stingette "swagg" has been lost for some years now. The Stingettes actually was the most disappointing team to watch last season. Yas is a great dancer but she wasn't ready and Bridgette knew it, she just didn't Jada as captain and Yas was the one to suffer at the end of the day.

***also, Daija from the Jackson Dancing Dolls will be attending ASU and I'm pretty sure she plans on trying out. 

• Amber had a stable year!!! We just needed more bucking counts and she would have been fine. Amber crabs was a great group of young ladies. 

Stuntboi06 said:

Yea to me Amber's year was ok, but they were together. This years crabs were still screwing up after the season was fully over even after basketball season lol And to error is human but some of them were noob mistakes of not paying attention.

ohitslife_ said:

I agree but also to me amber didn’t have a good run as captain she was very basic to me a lot of the times, she was good but basic. So they fed off her energy but they had more show stopping moments then yas crabs. I feel like yas was also held back due to her large crab class she probably had to work on perfecting things versus teaching new material (I don’t know it’s just a thought). 

April501 said:

ohitslife_ said:

This reply was deleted.