Let's just say last season was not what the fans wanted. Is was awful the crab class wasn't what I thought it was going to be. I miss the old Stingettes Style, with the nasty buck and amazing counts. I personally believe that the leadership needs to let the Captain handle the team. I really wanna see a new Captain in in the upcoming season. I wanna see a shoe every game next season!!!

Views: 24168

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Lmao 

Mehgan James said:

You’re coming through with all the tea today!!!!!! YESSSSSS. Janae is about to become legendary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE YOUR PLACE AS QUEEN STING. 

LordMercy said:

I just hope it isn’t Ashley or Keke.

Mehgan James said:

Hopefully its one of the more recent Stingettes that are in talks. We need someone younger to help mold the squad and move them in the right direction. 

StingetteFan said:

To be honest, I don’t know the answer to that yet. I was told that she was no longer coordinator 

Army Chic said:

Damn so what really went on with Bridgette.. Is it because of Janae because we know she wasn't too fond of her? 
StingetteFan said:

Dr. O is actually in talks with some of the former Stingettes about the position. I don’t think Asia or Amber has been brought up.
Mehgan James said:

So can you confirm coordinator? Amber or Asia? 

StingetteFan said:

Well, now that the cat is out the bag....whew! Lol

Thank you! Janae deserved it!

Army Chic said:

It is official. Ernest Harris is the Band Assistant/Technician

P.H. said:

Is that official?

Chile either one of them would be tragic for the squad. I’m thinking Tye, Roro, Betts or Jordan??

P.H. said:

Mehgan James said:

Hopefully its one of the more recent Stingettes that are in talks. We need someone younger to help mold the squad and move them in the right direction. 

StingetteFan said:

To be honest, I don’t know the answer to that yet. I was told that she was no longer coordinator 

Army Chic said:

Damn so what really went on with Bridgette.. Is it because of Janae because we know she wasn't too fond of her? 
StingetteFan said:

Dr. O is actually in talks with some of the former Stingettes about the position. I don’t think Asia or Amber has been brought up.
Mehgan James said:

StingetteFan said:

I was thinking Jordan.

Mehgan James said:

Chile either one of them would be tragic for the squad. I’m thinking Tye, Roro, Betts or Jordan??

P.H. said:

Mehgan James said:

StingetteFan said:

Army Chic said:

StingetteFan said:

Mehgan James said:

StingetteFan said:

Jordan has her own line that she is currently over

P.H. said:

I was thinking Jordan.

Mehgan James said:

P.H. said:

Mehgan James said:

StingetteFan said:

Army Chic said:

StingetteFan said:

Mehgan James said:

StingetteFan said:

I like Asia, but I wonder if she would be capable of letting a captain REALLY be great. So many people in the video comments use to think she'd provent Tey from really shining so Id wonder about her conflict of interest when it comes to a new great stingette captain and her legacy as one of the best captains if she was ever coordinator. 

we need Lisa crazy arse. she got the job done and it looked good.

hell if they paying i'll be the coordinator. lmao. 

Could it possibly be a return for Jada? Janae and Jada 2019? Would you be here for it?  

Im thinking Jada wants to come back too. I saw something on her insta that kind of hinted towards returning.

Janae as captain and Jada as tail!!!! That would be epic 

StingetteFan said:

Could it possibly be a return for Jada? Janae and Jada 2019? Would you be here for it?  

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service