Let's just say last season was not what the fans wanted. Is was awful the crab class wasn't what I thought it was going to be. I miss the old Stingettes Style, with the nasty buck and amazing counts. I personally believe that the leadership needs to let the Captain handle the team. I really wanna see a new Captain in in the upcoming season. I wanna see a shoe every game next season!!!

Views: 6940

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dr.O and Brigette can be gone for all I care. He has run his course and done a semi great job as Band Director in his earlier years but it is time for someone else to take the MMH into a bigger and better direction. This band could be so much better but over the years, their musicality has not been their #1 priority. This band needs a real leader.

As far as Bridgette, I wonder how long she is planning on being Stingette Sponsor. There has been a lot of negativity around Bridgette since she came in 2013 but I will say that she has done a great job at having those girls disciplined. Thats about it. Stingettes need consistency. 

YALL GET IN HERE!!! The girls are fighting!!!!!!

What's going on?

Mehgan James said:

Explain, we need the details!!!

Mehgan James said:

I am a long time lurker and just now signing up, but Jada is into it with one of her 'Sting Sister'. I dont know full details, but I gathered bits and pieces from her live.

A female was texting Jada's on again off again boyfriend. The female met the boyfriend through Jada. The female phone was disconnected, so the Sting Sister was letting the female text the boyfriend from her phone. Jada felt it was flaw because sting sister shouldn't have let her used her phone to text the on again off again boyfriend while in her face at the same time. Although they were off at the current time, she still felt disrespected because everyone knows they are off one day and back together the next day. Jada has known this sting sister for 3 years, and she does not plan on re-auditioning.

Woooooooooooow. I wonder which girl it was 

Army Chic said:

I am a long time lurker and just now signing up, but Jada is into it with one of her 'Sting Sister'. I dont know full details, but I gathered bits and pieces from her live.

A female was texting Jada's on again off again boyfriend. The female met the boyfriend through Jada. The female phone was disconnected, so the Sting Sister was letting the female text the boyfriend from her phone. Jada felt it was flaw because sting sister shouldn't have let her used her phone to text the on again off again boyfriend while in her face at the same time. Although they were off at the current time, she still felt disrespected because everyone knows they are off one day and back together the next day. Jada has known this sting sister for 3 years, and she does not plan on re-auditioning.

Oh and the police was called, but no one was arrested. She is also missing some nails on one hand. 

GAPeach said:

Woooooooooooow. I wonder which girl it was 

Army Chic said:

I was slowly becoming a Sting fan during the legendary Asia reign. But after that, it was like bye. I don’t know if it is internal, band director issues etc. However the Stings have flown under the radar. When they were clearly dominating the stands in the SWAC the past couple of seasons. Maybe this season will be a turnaround year for them. I’m pulling for you Stings.

Noooo we need her to audition. That sucks though

Army Chic said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service