6652388866?profile=originalWhat's tea? Nobody talking about the girls but they are coming for blood this season! I know the girls gained more fans from the now defunct HBCU Dance Affair . They should really get a media team for them. Shunti is captain which i'm a little skeptical about but i have no doubt she will be a good leader! It's being said that  DD4L Tanesha, twins Sky & Star and Makya made the squad as well! Let's chat! 

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They aren't my cup but I will be watching them this season because of Tanesha, Makya, and the twins. And next year Crystianna is trying out, so I'm a fan by default lol. 

• i was about to say the same lol..GG's aren't my style of dance, but if my dd4l girls are there, i'll be tuned in

Brittany said:

They aren't my cup but I will be watching them this season because of Tanesha, Makya, and the twins. And next year Crystianna is trying out, so I'm a fan by default lol. 

2019-2020 Golden Girls of Alcorn State University !
    What's tea? Nobody talking about the girls but they are coming for blood this season! I know the girls gained more fans from the now defunct HBCU Dan…
  • they used to give me skanksettes .. but honestly over the last few years they have cleaned it up and they always put on a show. they are CLEANNN now

• I do hope they get better uniforms cos last year's wasn't it

• Exactly! But, I wasn't a Doll enthusiast either, and watching them the entire season because of Cam made me appreciate their style a little bit, especially their ability on the field! So maybe I will grow to like the GG's style after watching them more. 

Gracey Inno said:

i was about to say the same lol..GG's aren't my style of dance, but if my dd4l girls are there, i'll be tuned in

Brittany said:

They aren't my cup but I will be watching them this season because of Tanesha, Makya, and the twins. And next year Crystianna is trying out, so I'm a fan by default lol. 

What's tea? Nobody talking about the girls but they are coming for blood this season! I know the girls gained more fans from the now defunct HBCU Dan…
  • You know, they were consistently the most entertaining and creative team at the HBCU dance affair and I'm a Sting fan. 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

they used to give me skanksettes .. but honestly over the last few years they have cleaned it up and they always put on a show. they are CLEANNN now

• Shunti as captain is a great thing, she's grown into the new GG's style well. We're usually quiet on the GGs until the season starts. This is gonna be a great season for them 

• I'm sure , can't wait! 

Speedy_Gonzales said:

Stay tuned! The birth mother of HBCU dancelines have something in store!

• She stayed going viral ! ROLL IT GOT DAMMIT!!!  i'm ready! 

Macia3 said:

Shunti as captain is a great thing, she's grown into the new GG's style well. We're usually quiet on the GGs until the season starts. This is gonna be a great season for them 

This reply was deleted.