Replies

• This squad is really bringing back the excitement that I had when I first started following the stingettes. I'm eager to see how they are going to progress once the crabs get settled into the style a little more. They can only go up from here.

• Whew them Stings came for blood after they braided them ponytails chile...and that walk-out???? Too much sauce!!!! And can we give the MMH some credit! they sound so much better than last season. They have stepped it all the way up. I could literally cry because it's what the stings deserve.

• 6666473500?profile=original

• This look is everything. That braid reminded me of the one Beyonce had at the Tidal concert a few years back. Courtney and Janae are taking the girls in the right direction. 

StingetteFan said:

6666473500?profile=original

2019-2020 Sensational Stingettes: Scalping Season
    bandhead.org is a social network
  • Stingettes uniforms are very age appropriate for young college coeds. Some squads wear uniforms that make them look like old ladies.

• They are killing it!!!!!! I love the new hairstyles, new uniforms, an exciting and beautiful technical captain. Wish the dolls were giving me this vibe smh.... However , can I bring something up? I know some of y’all might drag me. However this has nothing to do with Janae!!  I repeat, NOTHING TO DO WITH JANAE. Am I the only one who feel like Yasmine deserved better??? Like she really was giving everything to me as well. Her crabs just sucked ass!!! Idk I wish Janae was captain last season so she can be a two year captain. That way I wouldn’t have been feeling bad and missing Yasmine. Cause she would of never been captain. Idk, just feel like the girl got dealt a bad deck of cards.

• Week 2 Review! Let me know what you guys think...I appreciate all respectful dialogue. One thing I didn't include in my review is that I LOVED the uniforms! I was not a big fan of the ponytail until it was braided, but this was a good week for the Stingettes. 

• I love Yas, she's an amazing dancer, but I don't think she was ready to be captain. Bridgette didn't help matters either. So glad she's gone. It's like a black cloud has been lifted from the organization.
  • I agree with you. I think that it is pretty rare that someone is prepared to go from crab to captain...last year  was not one of those instances. 

Brittany said:

I love Yas, she's an amazing dancer, but I don't think she was ready to be captain. Bridgette didn't help matters either. So glad she's gone. It's like a black cloud has been lifted from the organization.
    2019-2020 Sensational Stingettes: Scalping Season
    bandhead.org is a social network
  • I loved yesterday! It’s like the uniforms were good vs evil. They walked in looking like Angels and white and went bad ass in the black. They are the talk of the season!

This reply was deleted.