Views: 38735

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Last thread was deleted again. So that's now two. 

The bias is unreal. What was sooo bad in last thread...cuz I didnt see antthing

It think that makes three.

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Lol it's ridiculous

Bwest said:

It think that makes three.

buckingANONYMOUS said:

At this point I don’t care about the drama and the info that’s going around it will either come to light or not, however I am here for your gifs lol lol lol I be screaming...

buckingANONYMOUS said:

I think this belongs here, not in the Doll thread because it was originally brought up in the last thread that got deleted

Peachyp said:

The back in forth between Kp and Janae wasn’t that bad. In my opinion Kp came off very bigheaded and rude. Janae had the right to be upset for not making the dolls.

I'm still trying to understand why last thread was deleted? Was it the KP/Janae topic?

No someone did bring up the girls person info and also I think it had to do with alleged nudes Rumor.

Prob about the allegations of certain things floating around on the internet. Not trying to get this one deleted too lol

SUAlum11 said:

I'm still trying to understand why last thread was deleted? Was it the KP/Janae topic?

At some point just certain comments used to get deleted, im confused at to why we keep deleting the whole thread..

Tony Payne said:

Prob about the allegations of certain things floating around on the internet. Not trying to get this one deleted too lol

SUAlum11 said:

I give this thread until evening

Still amazed about which threads are allowed and which folks get deleted. There has been some real crazy stuff allowed. The minor things in these threads get deleted. What is the rubric? 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service