Whew Chile!!

Views: 27990

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Don’t be salty because your fave didn’t make cuts. And the dolls have messed up on the field before just like any other squad, so let’s not go there.

Alicia Wax said:

I can not believe y’all in here talking about how good that field routine was. Chile... that was a mess. No shade, but could you imagine if the dolls looked like that during their turns and leaps? Lmaooo. Y’all would drag them to hell and back. I guess the bar is low for the Stings bc that looked crazy and y’all LIVED. I’m going to need them to leave the technical routines to the Dolls.

They looked real nice in the stands though! I just can’t believe that was a long time vet making those field mistakes. And y’all got to nerve to be cutting girls??? Lol

She was the best out of the crabs!!!! Consistent and clean the whole game. 

StingetteFan said:

Okay, Nyah gave me what I need here! I knew she would be a problem, just not this quick, but she is giving me that Stingette confidence.

I see what you are saying and it's the first thing I thought when watching. The Dolls could NEVER get away with a lot of this, but I can only chalk it up to the Dolls having more vets on their team than crabs, it seems. It's like they are starting new each year.

Alicia Wax said:

I can not believe y’all in here talking about how good that field routine was. Chile... that was a mess. No shade, but could you imagine if the dolls looked like that during their turns and leaps? Lmaooo. Y’all would drag them to hell and back. I guess the bar is low for the Stings bc that looked crazy and y’all LIVED. I’m going to need them to leave the technical routines to the Dolls.

They looked real nice in the stands though! I just can’t believe that was a long time vet making those field mistakes. And y’all got to nerve to be cutting girls??? Lol

Dang, I've seen Jada trip up twice tonight. 

Nyah is good with catching on and following. 

I enjoyed watching her tail moment.

Lisa McDaniel said:

I haven’t watched stands, but I watched the fieldshow. I believe it was a bit too ambitious for where the team is currently at (even Janae had issues) and a lot of transitions and combos were awkward. Everyone looks capable, but the choreography was a bit weird. But when they hit, they hit! I love the lines of Jada and Janae of course. And baby I believe Nyah and Daija will be a duo force, especially looking so similar with face and build in uniform. I believe their turns were the best out of the group. Daija still has some DD4L to let go of, but she looked good. I definitely believe field was where the other crabs got cut. Stingettes usually don’t play with that field and technique! I wouldn’t mind seeing it again to see if it flows better after 1st game nerves (and not just from the crabs either).

I think Niyah will be my new fav. She reminds me of Mitchell/Asia. 

Which one of you wants to volunteer as tribute? I'm sure a few of you have always wanted someone to scream your name during relations. 

Mike said:

Someone please make sure the lets go jada guy has a dick appointment during the next game. He was so excessive to the point that Jada got annoyed. 

You’re up next Greenville, SC. You’ve been warned!

My thing is, this team seems to be the perfect size as is. I'm just wondering how things will look as more girls get rotated back in. 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service