Replies

• That entrance was something deadly. I am livingggggg. 

• They knew what they was doing by putting Daija Milagros and Jada in the same spot during that bucking part on the field show

• So now I see why girls were cut! It had nothing to do with the stands, it was the field show! Some of the girls struggled with the turn sequences but the routine was fire!!
  • I agree with you. That show was energetic 

Truth_Serum said:

So now I see why girls were cut! It had nothing to do with the stands, it was the field show! Some of the girls struggled with the turn sequences but the routine was fire!!
    2019-2020 Sensational Stingettes The Storm hits land!!
    Whew Chile!!
  • So hey new fan here love looking at the thread decided to join , great field show but at the end did anyone notice that during the switch leap into the split when they landed milagros may have slammed her head on the field.... she’s on the left 

• Sis was EATING and cutting TF up , I bet with all the adrenaline she probably didn't even feel it

NewStingetteFan said:

So hey new fan here love looking at the thread decided to join , great field show but at the end did anyone notice that during the switch leap into the split when they landed milagros may have slammed her head on the field.... she’s on the left 

Whew Chile!!
  • I’m trying to, but my phone won’t let me!!

What's happening? said:

Soembody post that video or link of Nyah tailing

Whew Chile!!
  • I noticed it. I'm shocked she had the energy to perform. She has strep, was running a fever this morning on live, and was really congested. 

NewStingetteFan said:

Whew Chile!!
  • I still want to throw my tablet because Janae walked in like that. The Stingettes delivered! It could be more polished but you see where it’s going

This reply was deleted.