Whew Chile!!

Views: 27161

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I felt that way too. 

It seems they are a lot closer to Brianni.

Not to be shady either, but I see why she sat out last week.

She struggled a lot this week too and does not really know yet what it takes to be a Stingette, but she'll get it. 

Nyah is blending in much more.

JStateAlumni2 said:

Not being shady or anything but I feel like last game they really weren’t supporting Nyah dancing because they were toooo stuck on Brianni not dancing ...

Mika Smith said:

It was so good to see Dani and Lashan supporting Bri and Nyah. You see them clear around the 9:30 mark.

I love Janae's vision, she just have to really get in the teams behind to make it really come to life. 

She has to get an inner Asia out because it was a few eye sores tonight, and with the look they had things should have been flawless.

The stingettes, IMO, have the best uniforms in the SWAC. Fight me on this.  I've never seen too many of them recycled which means not one uniform, I think, no one really gets tired of seeing because they don't wear one particular uniform too often. And they are always eye catching

Some of you guys just want there to be a problem with Dannie and the girls. When she does support both you feel like she likes one more. If she doesn't support them then you feel like she doesn't like them. Dannie had both of the girls on her shirt. Stop trying to find or start an issue. You could hear from the march out that she was screaming both of their names.

It's not that serious.

Anyway, I saw Danni took a picture with Asia at the game. So good they linked up, and I love how the older Stingettes always support.

What's happening? said:

Some of you guys just want there to be a problem with Dannie and the girls. When she does support both you feel like she likes one more. If she doesn't support them then you feel like she doesn't like them. Dannie had both of the girls on her shirt. Stop trying to find or start an issue. You could hear from the march out that she was screaming both of their names.

Alright time for a new thread yall :)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service