Replies

• J-Settes @6:45 K-Rettes @4:20

• This routine is a fucking mess

• im sorry but the j settles are slowly declining in their field shows because KG is ruining the legacy she is trying to be “technical” but it looks sloppy and rushed and unclean. She needs to stop trying to make a “ viral” routine and just stick to the j sette roots. Kayla needs to start letting the other girls have some input in the routines or have someone else make a routine for them. I wouldn’t mind neci or makalah making. A routine for them. Idk something is just missing.

• which one? k-rettes or j-settes?

Theeriite1 said:

This routine is a fucking mess

J-Settes vs. K-Rettes! - 2019 Circle City Classic!
  • I will say that although I love the Settes, I agree. You can really hurt yourself trying to do technical tricks, incorrectly doing a pirouette can mess up your lower body bad. They need to stop and get back to doing what they’re good at. You can’t get technique overnight. It really is cringeworthy. 

Theeriite1 said:

im sorry but the j settles are slowly declining in their field shows because KG is ruining the legacy she is trying to be “technical” but it looks sloppy and rushed and unclean. She needs to stop trying to make a “ viral” routine and just stick to the j sette roots. Kayla needs to start letting the other girls have some input in the routines or have someone else make a routine for them. I wouldn’t mind neci or makalah making. A routine for them. Idk something is just missing.

• The settes 

kimo said:

which one? k-rettes or j-settes?

Theeriite1 said:

This routine is a fucking mess

• Finally, ya’ll are being honest. In my opinion the jsettes declined under Morgan H. Cip should’ve been captain. The jsettes can’t even be bothered to point their toes anymore, flexed feet makes their routines even more disappointing  

• Yess and this may be a reach but that is probably how KG tweaked her knee. I need her to go back to the drawing board and come up with something new because I’m scared for homecoming 

Drammy04 said:

I will say that although I love the Settes, I agree. You can really hurt yourself trying to do technical tricks, incorrectly doing a pirouette can mess up your lower body bad. They need to stop and get back to doing what they’re good at. You can’t get technique overnight. It really is cringeworthy. 

Theeriite1 said:

im sorry but the j settles are slowly declining in their field shows because KG is ruining the legacy she is trying to be “technical” but it looks sloppy and rushed and unclean. She needs to stop trying to make a “ viral” routine and just stick to the j sette roots. Kayla needs to start letting the other girls have some input in the routines or have someone else make a routine for them. I wouldn’t mind neci or makalah making. A routine for them. Idk something is just missing.

This reply was deleted.