3 LEGENDARY CAPTAINS!!!

6652368859?profile=originalThese 3 LEGENDARY Captains all under ONE ROOF for a DANCE CAMP "MANIA" in Houston, Tx coming SOON!!!!!! THIS WILL BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

Jermani (Motion)

KeKe (Stingette)

Seaera (Dancing Doll)

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Keke!!!!!!
  • Seaera and Jermani!!!! falls all the way the hell out!! The energy that's about to converge in that spot is going to be real!

• I would've loved to see all of them battle one another during their days on the squad.  Epic!!!

Jermani Thrusting Queen

KeKe Bucking Queen

Seaera Sass/energy Queen

• YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! KEKE!!!! THEN THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO HAVE MUVA SEAERA and JERM THERE TOO??!!! YES!!!!

• That is gonna be one energy packed camp, the girls better eat their wheaties and get some protein before hand!
  • THIS! These are some of THEE most energetic captains to come through the SWAC recently. I'm tired at the thought!

Macia3 said:

That is gonna be one energy packed camp, the girls better eat their wheaties and get some protein before hand!
    3 LEGENDARY CAPTAINS!!!
    These 3 LEGENDARY Captains all under ONE ROOF for a DANCE CAMP MANIA in Houston, Tx coming SOON!!!!!! THIS WILL BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!! Jermani (Motion…
  • You ain't never lied.  When I tell you I knocked Patti LaBelle's sweet potato pie clean out her hands and on to the floor when I saw this announcement!!!!

HeartOfADancer said:

THIS! These are some of THEE most energetic captains to come through the SWAC recently. I'm tired at the thought!

Macia3 said:

That is gonna be one energy packed camp, the girls better eat their wheaties and get some protein before hand!
    3 LEGENDARY CAPTAINS!!!
    These 3 LEGENDARY Captains all under ONE ROOF for a DANCE CAMP MANIA in Houston, Tx coming SOON!!!!!! THIS WILL BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!! Jermani (Motion…
This reply was deleted.