50th Anniversary of the Fabulous Dancing Dolls: The REVEAL

Views: 26151

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

What's going on....should have had another Reveal by now. Lol

Maybe I’m looking into it too much, but in the individual pictures,  Jada and Gabby are facing to the left in while the other Dolls are facing to the right or front. Co- Captains? 

Y’all are too much lmaooo 

AshMarie88 said:

Maybe I’m looking into it too much, but Jada and Gabby are facing to the left while the other Dolls are facing to the right or front. Co- Captains? 

Exactly! Why play with us in the late night hour? 

SUAlum11 said:

Lol I’m just saying... I’m looking at details lol

Alicia Wax said:

AshMarie88 said:

Maybe I’m looking into it too much, but Jada and Gabby are facing to the left while the other Dolls are facing to the right or front. Co- Captains? 

Tell Garrett to hurry up eating so we can get the rest of the reveal! Lol 

Mike said:

What about Cam? She’s the only front facing one? Lol. 

AshMarie88 said:

Maybe I’m looking into it too much, but in the individual pictures,  Jada and Gabby are facing to the left in while the other Dolls are facing to the right or front. Co- Captains? 

Like we was on a roll....whoever managing the page, before u go out for late night shenanigans stick to the script!

Sugamama said:

Exactly! Why play with us in the late night hour? 

SUAlum11 said:

I like Cam but I highly doubt it..... maybe she’s tail lol.... so think she’s make a good one btw

Mike said:

What about Cam? She’s the only front facing one? Lol. 

AshMarie88 said:

I’ll play along...

Camryn is the ONLY doll facing forward (body and face). Captain, maybe? Hmmmn.

AshMarie88 said:

Lol I’m just saying... I’m looking at details lol

Alicia Wax said:

AshMarie88 said:

They actually posed in the pictures based off of their “good side”. 

AshMarie88 said:

Chile they really wanna test Akai and take a break....ummmk! 

Well if we are going to roll with conspiracy theories... in the pic with the lady from the tournament of roses parade only Jordan and Gabby are showing their stomachs so could it be captain and co captain with Gabby captain since she has on sneakers lol

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service