50th Anniversary of the Fabulous Dancing Dolls: The REVEAL

Views: 26110

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I don't see a reason as to why she can't have red hair, not clown red. Stamper had a different hair color every season and that last season I don't know how many times she changed her hair color. I would probably have to be a dark red, like black with reddish undertones. I like this hair color on her but you also have to think of how her hair would look with the uniforms.

TheStandJudge said:

Okay so I know off topic! Just having some fun! However if gabby is captain again.,8 would love a hair color change. Just to show she back and coming back with a new vibe. She probably would NEVER be allowed to keep this color. Lol however I always saw her with some beautiful red hair. Lol before y’all read me it’s all for fun! 

Girl how you get my gif LMAOOO

Alicia Wax said:

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Alicia Wax said:

I hope Camryn gets tail. 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

I was thinking something like this.. 

LMFAOOO

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Girl how you get my gif LMAOOO

Alicia Wax said:

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Alicia Wax said:

I hope Camryn gets tail. 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

I was thinking something like this.. 

See this is what I be saying about Cam’s fans. They took that whole little scene to heart and ran with it like a bunch of idiots. It’s so annoying. They were even saying the girls were bullying Cam. The girls love that girl. Ugh, I’m so annoyed with her toxic ass fanbase. 

What's happening? said:

I'm not trying to be shady but are you a new doll fan? The video where the girls were group talking the crabs aren't allowed to talk in the stands and they were trying to get her to talk. You took that in a negative way. You need to go back and watch in 2015. If you look back at 15 the vets on the front row would try to not look at Melody. If a crab is messing up they will make a face, that's just the way it is. They seem to all have a good relationship with one another. The dolls are the definition of shady and most of the time it's funny that's why we have all these gifs.

Pam Cathcart said:

I look at Doll comportment in stands while not dancing. Gabby, Camryn and Taylor had dignity and grace. Micah often glared at Gabby like murder, especially in seats at Bayou Classic this year. Lawd! If looks could kill! The video of girls talking in group with their leopard costumes was so telling; comments had to be disconnected from the disrespect shown Camryn Harris by the other girls: rolling of eyes at her, middle school behavior shutting her out of conversation. Micah acted out so much she looked drunk. During Bayou Kaylon made such a fuss to others about a mistake made by a crab, it drew attention to it, very unprofessional, and all caught on close up camera. Dancewise, very cohesive and talented dolls last year, but the shade thrown was insane. Camryn can’t help she had this tv base; very humble girl, & I’m sure the fans mortify her and she’d give anything to just be a regular doll. You never see her doing “look at me” dancing and isn’t gleeful at others’ mistakes. This coming year, hoping it won’t be shadefest if a crab makes a mistake.

They are giving me very much new fan who didn't do they history tease

buckingANONYMOUS said:

pam giving dd4l tease

What's happening? said:

I'm not trying to be shady but are you a new doll fan? The video where the girls were group talking the crabs aren't allowed to talk in the stands and they were trying to get her to talk. You took that in a negative way. You need to go back and watch in 2015. If you look back at 15 the vets on the front row would try to not look at Melody. If a crab is messing up they will make a face, that's just the way it is. They seem to all have a good relationship with one another. The dolls are the definition of shady and most of the time it's funny that's why we have all these gifs.

Pam Cathcart said:

I look at Doll comportment in stands while not dancing. Gabby, Camryn and Taylor had dignity and grace. Micah often glared at Gabby like murder, especially in seats at Bayou Classic this year. Lawd! If looks could kill! The video of girls talking in group with their leopard costumes was so telling; comments had to be disconnected from the disrespect shown Camryn Harris by the other girls: rolling of eyes at her, middle school behavior shutting her out of conversation. Micah acted out so much she looked drunk. During Bayou Kaylon made such a fuss to others about a mistake made by a crab, it drew attention to it, very unprofessional, and all caught on close up camera. Dancewise, very cohesive and talented dolls last year, but the shade thrown was insane. Camryn can’t help she had this tv base; very humble girl, & I’m sure the fans mortify her and she’d give anything to just be a regular doll. You never see her doing “look at me” dancing and isn’t gleeful at others’ mistakes. This coming year, hoping it won’t be shadefest if a crab makes a mistake.

Girl now Alicia really going to have people thinkimg we the same font LMAOOO

You watch that whole video, it’s cringeworthy. If crabs aren’t supposed to talk in those “press moments, Arielle acted up. Just my observations. People talk about Gabby not smiling, but we had some major resting bitch face going on this year with a doll that really stood out. Hoping whoever is captain will get hold of the tattletale on mistakes mid performance, that’s all.

Tye had a red tint to her hair at some point in 2016

What's happening? said:

I don't see a reason as to why she can't have red hair, not clown red. Stamper had a different hair color every season and that last season I don't know how many times she changed her hair color. I would probably have to be a dark red, like black with reddish undertones. I like this hair color on her but you also have to think of how her hair would look with the uniforms.

TheStandJudge said:

Okay so I know off topic! Just having some fun! However if gabby is captain again.,8 would love a hair color change. Just to show she back and coming back with a new vibe. She probably would NEVER be allowed to keep this color. Lol however I always saw her with some beautiful red hair. Lol before y’all read me it’s all for fun! 

Very true!! I didn’t even think about the uniforms! However I did love the brown she had at the end of the season! Idk I thought this color looked amazing on her skin.

What's happening? said:

TheStandJudge said:

It would go good if she plan on pulling out every white uni again lol but yea black with red undertones would be better.

What's happening? said:

TheStandJudge said:

Airielle did not TALK though. They were having a little break where they were taking pictures and stuff and having some fun...it wasn't a press moment. Regardless, crabs can stand on their head, (being facetious here) but NO talking. 

Go look at any doll video...hell most HBCU dance videos. Crabs don't talk. This has nothing to do with Cam. 

Pam Cathcart said:

You watch that whole video, it’s cringeworthy. If crabs aren’t supposed to talk in those “press moments, Arielle acted up. Just my observations. People talk about Gabby not smiling, but we had some major resting bitch face going on this year with a doll that really stood out. Hoping whoever is captain will get hold of the tattletale on mistakes mid performance, that’s all.

We all obviously watched the video since we are correcting you on what you believed was some high school mess. If Airelle wants to act up then let her act up, and if Cam doesn't want to act up then she doesn't. The dolls are the definition of resting bitch face, you must not have seen KP or Stamper. Not even just KP or Stamper it's pretty much all doll captains that have that resting bitch face down to a tea. We all see the mistakes, which is going to be called out anyway. get out of your feelings

Pam Cathcart said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service