50th Anniversary of the Fabulous Dancing Dolls: The REVEAL

Views: 26110

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Lmaoooo I been saving them as you post them lol. I use them on LSA. I’m about to really make the girls blow up. Then I thought about it when I posted the gif in here like, ain’t that the other font they think I am gifs? They really gone think we the same person bc I used your gif, HA. Oh fucking well. I love the gifs and I’m saving them and will be using them on all my social media platforms lol

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Girl how you get my gif LMAOOO

Alicia Wax said:

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Alicia Wax said:

I hope Camryn gets tail. 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

I was thinking something like this.. 

Ah! It’s what I’ve seen here... minute you mention Harris, you are labeled dd4l crazy. Not the case, just observant. All movements out there show character...

Camryn would make a good tail. The dramatics would be there.... just my opinion. 

Alicia Wax said:

I hope Camryn gets tail. 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Bye DD4L, I’m sick of y’all asses. 

Pam Cathcart said:

You watch that whole video, it’s cringeworthy. If crabs aren’t supposed to talk in those “press moments, Arielle acted up. Just my observations. People talk about Gabby not smiling, but we had some major resting bitch face going on this year with a doll that really stood out. Hoping whoever is captain will get hold of the tattletale on mistakes mid performance, that’s all.

They think she different from any other crab. No boo boo that rule applies to every crab and Cam took it seriously.

Be Objective said:

Airielle did not TALK though. They were having a little break where they were taking pictures and stuff and having some fun...it wasn't a press moment. Regardless, crabs can stand on their head, (being facetious here) but NO talking. 

Go look at any doll video...hell most HBCU dance videos. Crabs don't talk. This has nothing to do with Cam. 

Pam Cathcart said:

You watch that whole video, it’s cringeworthy. If crabs aren’t supposed to talk in those “press moments, Arielle acted up. Just my observations. People talk about Gabby not smiling, but we had some major resting bitch face going on this year with a doll that really stood out. Hoping whoever is captain will get hold of the tattletale on mistakes mid performance, that’s all.

I just think that Cam's fans are overly sensitive about her because many people said she was not good enough to make dolls, and talk about her appearance (which is horrible and classless btw). 

Quite honestly though, Cam's fans need to know that the dolls were here before her and will be here after her rips are done. It becomes too much at times. 

Pam Cathcart said:

Ah! It’s what I’ve seen here... minute you mention Harris, you are labeled dd4l crazy. Not the case, just observant. All movements out there show character...

Well i mean you can at least add me to the LSA group *eye roll*

Alicia Wax said:

Lmaoooo I been saving them as you post them lol. I use them on LSA. I’m about to really make the girls blow up. Then I thought about it when I posted the gif in here like, ain’t that the other font they think I am gifs? They really gone think we the same person bc I used your gif, HA. Oh fucking well. I love the gifs and I’m saving them and will be using them on all my social media platforms lol

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Alicia Wax said:

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Alicia Wax said:

I hope Camryn gets tail. 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

That's not the problem. You have people on here telling you what's really going on but you don't want to hear it. You wanna be labeled as a crazy DD4L fan

Pam Cathcart said:

Okayyyyy! Cam was able to be humble to solidify her place in the legacy. Her fans were not. 

What's happening? said:

They think she different from any other crab. No boo boo that rule applies to every crab and Cam took it seriously.

Be Objective said:

Airielle did not TALK though. They were having a little break where they were taking pictures and stuff and having some fun...it wasn't a press moment. Regardless, crabs can stand on their head, (being facetious here) but NO talking. 

Go look at any doll video...hell most HBCU dance videos. Crabs don't talk. This has nothing to do with Cam. 

Pam Cathcart said:

Lmaoooo why did I just realize this when I posted it. I was like wait... ain’t them the gifs from the font they they think I am?! Funny af. You know I don’t give a fuck. Think what y’all want. They ain’t putting money in my pockets and this is an anonymous message board on the internet for Christ sakes. Not that deep lol

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Girl now Alicia really going to have people thinkimg we the same font LMAOOO

Bucking, my fave GIF is still that Kayla Smith One! Lmaooo

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Alicia Wax said:

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Alicia Wax said:

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Alicia Wax said:

I hope Camryn gets tail. 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

I don’t even know your name on there plus I don’t have a group. Someone else has made the group but I don’t think it’s really that active. Just post in the public group.

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Alicia Wax said:

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Alicia Wax said:

buckingANONYMOUS said:

Alicia Wax said:

I hope Camryn gets tail. 

buckingANONYMOUS said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service