50th Anniversary of the Fabulous Dancing Dolls: The REVEAL

Views: 26151

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

That's all I'm saying. I thought it couldn't get any worse than how they was responding to Stamper getting captain in 17 but babyeee they proved my ass wrong. She got hate on a different level than one I've seen before. I think she got more hate than Bridgette hating ass (former coordinator of the stingettes). She definitely is the strongest captain or any SWAC line I've seen so far. I think those comments really hurt her if she read them but she never showed it in the stands or on that field. That's a damn captain

Gracey Inno said:

True!!! it's so pathetic lol...she's living out their dream and that pisses them off. One thing that stood out to me is the fact that she didn't throw any shade at ppl on her instagram stories (not that i've seen). The girl barely even posts. With what she endured? damn she is strong as hell lol

What's happening? said:

I use to think bandhead was negative until I went into them damn doll facebook groups. It's been really positive on bandhead compared to that facebook group. You got wanna be dolls hating on actual dolls. Make it make sense. She's doing what you wish you could do, stop hating. I remember one of them said she didn't have any moral. Like sis how you going say someone you don't know doesn't have morals when obviously you don't have any morals based on your behavior in this damn group? Like how? But yea with Gabby you get more likes and comments when it's something negative. You can't talk about 15 but especially Jordan even if it's a fair criticism.

Gracey Inno said:

Yessss!!! when i would post something positive, i would get likes from people, but no comments cos they too scared, and the Gabby haters would be coming for me at every post. If they were critiquing her dancing then its fine, but outside of that?? its pure hate!!! bandhead is thankfully more positive concerning all the girls.

What's happening? said:

I'm telling you. Did you see how excited they got when they thought Gabby quit? They were celebrating like they were getting a paycheck. I done seen somethings in those groups and I just be looking at these people sideways. Everything on Gabby on certain doll facebook group has to be negative, some people on there be really scared to say something positive about her. That tells you a lot about that group

Gracey Inno said:

I had to get off the doll facebook page because the bias was overwhelming..if you’re a Gabby fan, or even unbiased in general, stay clear if not, they will drag you for not insulting Gabby

What's happening? said:

Nothing but the truth that you said. I think we've had a conversation on here before an neither of us got in our feelings and we had a genuine conversation trying to understand one another. It takes too much energy to be angry. At this point, I sit and laugh watching them in those groups. They are the same people that love talking mess about Gabby but people can't say a word about Jordan. It takes too much energy to hate on someone you don't know just because you're biased.

Sugamama said:

Dance is an art, meaning it’s subjective so differing opinions should be expected.  I think KP was overrated/borderline boring but to most  she is Queen of the Dolls.  Maya to me is about as exciting as day old toast but she has her fans.  I thought Mel’s strut was mediocre but she shined as tail.  I thought Taylor executed beautifully, but her face had a blank expression. Folks have to get away from group think and learn to take contentious conversations in stride.  Southern doesn’t pay me to get in my feelings about SHAT.  

What's happening? said:

I always wait until the second year that they are a doll to determine if they are doll-like. I take a while to get everything down to being a doll. Also, these doll facebook groups just be having me dying. You cannot say your opinion on Jordan if it's not about her being captain. They will come for your neck, at that point, it needs to be changed into a Jordan fan group page.

Yes Lawd! KP was so damn hippy her last rip! I could not take it!!!! Love a hippy doll. 

What's happening? said:

I see Jada is getting in those third rip hips. Some people know exactly what I'm talking about. That 3rd and 4th rip hit some dolls hips differently.

Alicia Wax said:

I mean, can we just get into how beautiful our 2020 captain is 

It it really makes no sense! 

KP her last rip was hips but Jesus God Dannie had her beat when she came into her 4th rip hips. That 5th rip hips were something different that was a different level, I can't even compare it to anybody else hips

Alicia Wax said:

Yes Lawd! KP was so damn hippy her last rip! I could not take it!!!! Love a hippy doll. 

What's happening? said:

I see Jada is getting in those third rip hips. Some people know exactly what I'm talking about. That 3rd and 4th rip hit some dolls hips differently.

Alicia Wax said:

True! Danni is most definitely body goals. Her body is what people pay for. Jada is heading that way. Captain body ACTIVATED. 

What's happening? said:

KP her last rip was hips but Jesus God Dannie had her beat when she came into her 4th rip hips. That 5th rip hips were something different that was a different level, I can't even compare it to anybody else hips

Alicia Wax said:

What's happening? said:

Alicia Wax said:

Whew, and that hair! I hope she keeps this look for the new season. Long middle part. I’m so tired of the side part and curls. 

Omg why are y’all even discussing this. The girl ain’t even a crab anymore! 

What's happening? said:

They think she different from any other crab. No boo boo that rule applies to every crab and Cam took it seriously.

Be Objective said:

Airielle did not TALK though. They were having a little break where they were taking pictures and stuff and having some fun...it wasn't a press moment. Regardless, crabs can stand on their head, (being facetious here) but NO talking. 

Go look at any doll video...hell most HBCU dance videos. Crabs don't talk. This has nothing to do with Cam. 

Pam Cathcart said:

You watch that whole video, it’s cringeworthy. If crabs aren’t supposed to talk in those “press moments, Arielle acted up. Just my observations. People talk about Gabby not smiling, but we had some major resting bitch face going on this year with a doll that really stood out. Hoping whoever is captain will get hold of the tattletale on mistakes mid performance, that’s all.

Jada giving "I know the SWAC is Mine 2020" tease in this pic. Lol

What's happening? said:

Alicia Wax said:

What's happening? said:

Alicia Wax said:

Jada is so darn beautiful!

A day old toast Im Hollering!!! lmao

Sugamama said:

Dance is an art, meaning it’s subjective so differing opinions should be expected.  I think KP was overrated/borderline boring but to most  she is Queen of the Dolls.  Maya to me is about as exciting as day old toast but she has her fans.  I thought Mel’s strut was mediocre but she shined as tail.  I thought Taylor executed beautifully, but her face had a blank expression. Folks have to get away from group think and learn to take contentious conversations in stride.  Southern doesn’t pay me to get in my feelings about SHAT.  

What's happening? said:

I always wait until the second year that they are a doll to determine if they are doll-like. I take a while to get everything down to being a doll. Also, these doll facebook groups just be having me dying. You cannot say your opinion on Jordan if it's not about her being captain. They will come for your neck, at that point, it needs to be changed into a Jordan fan group page.

Her Fans Are so annoying! I dont care who gets angry over my statement.

Alicia Wax said:

And let’s pray Cam gets some camera time bc her fans were going absolutely nuts last season and blaming videographers for “purposely” not posting her.

Legend!!!!!!!!!

SUAlum11 said:

The Legendary Traci Prince for the 40th Anniversary #2009

I'm sitting here trying to figure it out myself. If you don't like the girl, don't look at the girl. Tired of a dd4l fan, don't look at the comments. There ya go. Maturity. A lot of people on here have been more annoying than the "cam fans." All I've seen were people giving her congrats and saying they are waiting to see her pic in the lineup. They said the same about others but she can't help her fanbase....there will be more comments for her. Gtf over it. Let that girl live. Damn.

Bandhead: "Micah needs to be captain" "so-and-so is IT" "This is the future captain...[insert the person's fav]"

Somebody else: "I love Cam last season and I'm fan. Can't wait to see what she does her 2nd rip!"

Most on Bandhead: "DD4l fan! Y'all are so annoying!"

Tf?! She has fans and many fans have been added long after the show, including me. How old are the people in here because some are leaving me to ask, "Where are your parents?"

louisianaboi08 said:

Omg why are y’all even discussing this. The girl ain’t even a crab anymore! 

What's happening? said:

They think she different from any other crab. No boo boo that rule applies to every crab and Cam took it seriously.

Be Objective said:

Airielle did not TALK though. They were having a little break where they were taking pictures and stuff and having some fun...it wasn't a press moment. Regardless, crabs can stand on their head, (being facetious here) but NO talking. 

Go look at any doll video...hell most HBCU dance videos. Crabs don't talk. This has nothing to do with Cam. 

Pam Cathcart said:

You watch that whole video, it’s cringeworthy. If crabs aren’t supposed to talk in those “press moments, Arielle acted up. Just my observations. People talk about Gabby not smiling, but we had some major resting bitch face going on this year with a doll that really stood out. Hoping whoever is captain will get hold of the tattletale on mistakes mid performance, that’s all.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service