50th Anniversary of the Fabulous Dancing Dolls: The REVEAL

Views: 26120

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I think it’s because most Doll fans are fans in the context of the team and style. DD4L fans came over with little to no knowledge, not mention lack of respect for the brand. They just live for Cam and it rubs people the wrong way. They can  also very pushy, numerous and annoying. And as someone said, Cam hasn’t really meshed with the Doll style enough for a lot of them to be going as hard as they do. 

Meka1987 said:

I'm sitting here trying to figure it out myself. If you don't like the girl, don't look at the girl. Tired of a dd4l fan, don't look at the comments. There ya go. Maturity. A lot of people on here have been more annoying than the "cam fans." All I've seen were people giving her congrats and saying they are waiting to see her pic in the lineup. They said the same about others but she can't help her fanbase....there will be more comments for her. Gtf over it. Let that girl live. Damn.

Bandhead: "Micah needs to be captain" "so-and-so is IT" "This is the future captain...[insert the person's fav]"

Somebody else: "I love Cam last season and I'm fan. Can't wait to see what she does her 2nd rip!"

Most on Bandhead: "DD4l fan! Y'all are so annoying!"

Tf?! She has fans and many fans have been added long after the show, including me. How old are the people in here because some are leaving me to ask, "Where are your parents?"

louisianaboi08 said:

Omg why are y’all even discussing this. The girl ain’t even a crab anymore! 

What's happening? said:

They think she different from any other crab. No boo boo that rule applies to every crab and Cam took it seriously.

Be Objective said:

Airielle did not TALK though. They were having a little break where they were taking pictures and stuff and having some fun...it wasn't a press moment. Regardless, crabs can stand on their head, (being facetious here) but NO talking. 

Go look at any doll video...hell most HBCU dance videos. Crabs don't talk. This has nothing to do with Cam. 

Pam Cathcart said:

You watch that whole video, it’s cringeworthy. If crabs aren’t supposed to talk in those “press moments, Arielle acted up. Just my observations. People talk about Gabby not smiling, but we had some major resting bitch face going on this year with a doll that really stood out. Hoping whoever is captain will get hold of the tattletale on mistakes mid performance, that’s all.

That ain't it. Y'all getting ridiculous. New fans that came along after captains like KP or Stamper didn't get this. In fact, they have apparently been the standard of what a "doll" should be. I have seen all forms in previous squad (some not so flexible, blank expression, less technique, different "look," etc.)so I don't get who Cam is supposed to look like in comparison with the others. Apparently good enough to make it a 2nd rip. 

People had their favs and on here during the reveal....they were so quick to talk about the likes and comments Jordan was getting during hers and how she was the "IT doll" The minute Cam came, they went straight to her figure and her look, and her hair, and how they hate the fans. Airi had a whole line of demarcation in her wig and dried up glue in hers but she got nothing but Kudos. Y'all are so funny 

Drammy04 said:

I think it’s because use most Doll fans are fans in the context of the team and style. DD4L fans came over with little to no knowledge, not mention respect for the brand. They just live for Cam and it rubs people the wrong way. They can  also very pushy, numerous and annoying. And as someone said, Cam hasn’t really meshed with the Doll style enough for a lot of them to be going as hard as they do. 

Meka1987 said:

I'm sitting here trying to figure it out myself. If you don't like the girl, don't look at the girl. Tired of a dd4l fan, don't look at the comments. There ya go. Maturity. A lot of people on here have been more annoying than the "cam fans." All I've seen were people giving her congrats and saying they are waiting to see her pic in the lineup. They said the same about others but she can't help her fanbase....there will be more comments for her. Gtf over it. Let that girl live. Damn.

Bandhead: "Micah needs to be captain" "so-and-so is IT" "This is the future captain...[insert the person's fav]"

Somebody else: "I love Cam last season and I'm fan. Can't wait to see what she does her 2nd rip!"

Most on Bandhead: "DD4l fan! Y'all are so annoying!"

Tf?! She has fans and many fans have been added long after the show, including me. How old are the people in here because some are leaving me to ask, "Where are your parents?"

louisianaboi08 said:

Omg why are y’all even discussing this. The girl ain’t even a crab anymore! 

What's happening? said:

They think she different from any other crab. No boo boo that rule applies to every crab and Cam took it seriously.

Be Objective said:

Airielle did not TALK though. They were having a little break where they were taking pictures and stuff and having some fun...it wasn't a press moment. Regardless, crabs can stand on their head, (being facetious here) but NO talking. 

Go look at any doll video...hell most HBCU dance videos. Crabs don't talk. This has nothing to do with Cam. 

Pam Cathcart said:

You watch that whole video, it’s cringeworthy. If crabs aren’t supposed to talk in those “press moments, Arielle acted up. Just my observations. People talk about Gabby not smiling, but we had some major resting bitch face going on this year with a doll that really stood out. Hoping whoever is captain will get hold of the tattletale on mistakes mid performance, that’s all.

Now I can see why I lurked for so long....Bandhead people be straight lunchin' sometimes lol smh...over it. I'm going elsewhere, ready to enjoy Camryn MURK it this year, while y'all (who guarantee have no business to critique anybody's ANYTHING---Ol'Silverback lookin, stomach tucked in leggings, stiff dancin' asses) stay bitter lol. Good luck with that 

Alright, let’s start a new discussion. I saw towards the end we got a little judgmental towards one particular girl. Moving forward, Please keep it positive.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service