50th Anniversary of the Fabulous Dancing Dolls: The REVEAL

Views: 26120

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Akai..... I mean Mike are you trying to tell us something? lol chile Baton Rouge and these boards would catch a fire if that was so bawhahahaha

The president took the pic with the dolls off of her page. I guess Akai called her and said, "No ma'am"

Makes sense. I was just thinking. We will all just have to wait 

Anatasia1100 said:

They actually posed in the pictures based off of their “good side”. 

AshMarie88 said:

Maybe I’m looking into it too much, but in the individual pictures,  Jada and Gabby are facing to the left in while the other Dolls are facing to the right or front. Co- Captains? 

But Micah got Boots on and look like she dressed to monitor and do paper work so I dont know abt that theory! Lol

Mike said:

Lmao! Good one! I always said yellow stands out. 

WHS fan said:

Well if we are going to roll with conspiracy theories... in the pic with the lady from the tournament of roses parade only Jordan and Gabby are showing their stomachs so could it be captain and co captain with Gabby captain since she has on sneakers lol

Lol guys I was just thinking. Wasn’t trying to come up with a conspiracy. Sorry to derail the thread. 

Not tell Garrett to get through eating! I am in tears

Sugamama said:

Tell Garrett to hurry up eating so we can get the rest of the reveal! Lol 

Mike said:

What about Cam? She’s the only front facing one? Lol. 

AshMarie88 said:

Maybe I’m looking into it too much, but in the individual pictures,  Jada and Gabby are facing to the left in while the other Dolls are facing to the right or front. Co- Captains? 

She really announced the whole team before Akai did. 

Kane Yasuo Meyers said:

The president took the pic with the dolls off of her page. I guess Akai called her and said, "No ma'am"

I was just having fun.  Still haven’t seen the next picture! I am so glad it’s more than eight girls! 

AshMarie88 said:

Lol guys I was just thinking. Wasn’t trying to come up with a conspiracy. Sorry to derail the thread. 

Lol your speculation wasn’t  even half as bad ass some of the other ones! It was a good observation though. 

AshMarie88 said:

Mike said he was eating! Lol

WHS fan said:

Not tell Garrett to get through eating! I am in tears

Sugamama said:

Tell Garrett to hurry up eating so we can get the rest of the reveal! Lol 

Mike said:

What about Cam? She’s the only front facing one? Lol. 

AshMarie88 said:

Arianna is stunning!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service