50th Anniversary of the Fabulous Dancing Dolls: The REVEAL

Views: 26151

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Best hair goes to Arianna! 

Biiiiiiitch, what lace?! Ari is going to kill it in the looks department this fall. 

The top part of Arianna Face gives me KP, the bottom gives me Asia Martin. She has Asia smile. Am i the only one that see's that?

It’s the eyes for me 

What's happening? said:

The top part of Arianna Face gives me KP, the bottom gives me Asia Martin. She has Asia smile. Am i the only one that see's that?

Arianna is gorgeous and I saw her dance prior to the Interwebs being scrubbed and BABY!!!! She has IT! 

You think she got Asia eyes or KP?

GAPeach said:

It’s the eyes for me 

What's happening? said:

Yesss Arianna Yesss! These crabs are SLAYING! She look like KP!

She's so pretty. I'm a fan already.  lol

SUAlum11 said:

Yesss Arianna Yesss! These crabs are SLAYING! She look like KP!

KP most definitely 

What's happening? said:

You think she got Asia eyes or KP?

GAPeach said:

It’s the eyes for me 

What's happening? said:

Whew...these crabs are STUNNING.

(Also, I've already made a guess on who this season's captain will be, based on the order they're announcing the women)

Gabby captain cause she got tennis shoes on since she be running around.

SUAlum11 said:

But Micah got Boots on and look like she dressed to monitor and do paper work so I dont know abt that theory! Lol

Mike said:

Lmao! Good one! I always said yellow stands out. 

WHS fan said:

Well if we are going to roll with conspiracy theories... in the pic with the lady from the tournament of roses parade only Jordan and Gabby are showing their stomachs so could it be captain and co captain with Gabby captain since she has on sneakers lol

Chile if its Micah I will literally die but yesss these crabs are Gorgerous!!!

nsuking2005 said:

Whew...these crabs are STUNNING.

(Also, I've already made a guess on who this season's captain will be, based on the order they're announcing the women)

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service