50th Edition of The Fabulous Dancing Dolls Has Been CHOSEN(WAITING GAME)

Views: 39300

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I agree fully! Let the sponsor take control.

SUAlum11 said:

Yea I know head band director makes that call. I heard the same thing abt Akai having control over the whole process. Mr. Taylor can still intercede however and whenever he wants but it's better this way especially considering what happened last summer and since it's the 50th anniversary. Give the Doll sponsor the wand.

louisianaboi08 said:

The head band director makes that decision. But from what I've been told Kedrick has given Akai full control over the Dolls making decisions and everything. So im guessing Akai will be the one to choose this year.

SUAlum11 said:

No dont know. I've never known the Dolls to do captain tryouts and wouldnt expects it to start now. Hand-picked has always been the case.

BandJunkee said:

Do you know how the captain is being chosen this season? Captain tryouts? Interviews? 

SUAlum11 said:

All I'm saying is I wouldnt count the rest of 16 out of leadership possibilities. Lol...Dont think for a second that Micah and Taneria wouldnt love to have it! Its FAIR GAME, new season.

BandJunkee said:

What are saying, boo?

SUAlum11 said:

I wouldnt sleep on Micah or Taneria...its possible one of them may get it. I do prefer Jada or Kaylon tho.

SUarchitect said:

Wouldn't mind this at all if Jada got Captain.  I'm not here for Jordan being anybody captain after last springs antics 
BandJunkee said:

You got me at Gabby’s potential co-captain spot. Please let it be true! 

SUAlum11 said:

I honestly dont believe it. I just think the girls who DIDNT make it from finalist list didnt get that call/email saying so yet. The girls who did make it...KNOW they made it! just my opinion.

Also. I believe the 10 girls we speculated abt made it but I think we missing 1 cuz there is 11! I trust alumni/forever Dolls tea. Lol. Dont be surprised if you see Gabby in Co-CAPT position this season!

Stuntboi06 said:

It would be interesting to know that they still have a top finalist list and still in deliberations on who will comprise the team.

Are they suppose to officially announce the team today?

They not announcing this team if they do i'll be suprised. Chile we already know who is on this team already. But Bandcamp will deff tell it all. I think that starts this weekend if it already hasnt.

Derrick said:

Are they suppose to officially announce the team today?

Truthfully, who EVER picked GABBY to be CAPTAIN didn't do such a bad job AT ALL! In FACT , SHE DID BETTER THAN MOST !!!

That's a lie. 

honrae rokermore said:

Truthfully, who EVER picked GABBY to be CAPTAIN didn't do such a bad job AT ALL! In FACT , SHE DID BETTER THAN MOST !!!

Lol @ that's a lie

Lol @ that's a lie

How was she on the field? Let us know when you find her she seems to run and hide when the song starts.

I do remember there being a video surface of DT, Staci, and Jessica all trying out for 09 Captain. It surfaced and disappeared. I’m not true if it truly was them trying for Captain but they all lead and frankly DT was the worse. As much as I love her, she definitely needed time to grow in stands with leading.

louisianaboi08 said:

SUAlum11 said:

Yea I know head band director makes that call. I heard the same thing abt Akai having control over the whole process. Mr. Taylor can still intercede however and whenever he wants but it's better this way especially considering what happened last summer and since it's the 50th anniversary. Give the Doll sponsor the wand.

louisianaboi08 said:

The head band director makes that decision. But from what I've been told Kedrick has given Akai full control over the Dolls making decisions and everything. So im guessing Akai will be the one to choose this year.

SUAlum11 said:

No dont know. I've never known the Dolls to do captain tryouts and wouldnt expects it to start now. Hand-picked has always been the case.

BandJunkee said:

Do you know how the captain is being chosen this season? Captain tryouts? Interviews? 

SUAlum11 said:

All I'm saying is I wouldnt count the rest of 16 out of leadership possibilities. Lol...Dont think for a second that Micah and Taneria wouldnt love to have it! Its FAIR GAME, new season.

BandJunkee said:

What are saying, boo?

SUAlum11 said:

I wouldnt sleep on Micah or Taneria...its possible one of them may get it. I do prefer Jada or Kaylon tho.

SUarchitect said:

Wouldn't mind this at all if Jada got Captain.  I'm not here for Jordan being anybody captain after last springs antics 
BandJunkee said:

SUAlum11 said:

I honestly dont believe it. I just think the girls who DIDNT make it from finalist list didnt get that call/email saying so yet. The girls who did make it...KNOW they made it! just my opinion.

Also. I believe the 10 girls we speculated abt made it but I think we missing 1 cuz there is 11! I trust alumni/forever Dolls tea. Lol. Dont be surprised if you see Gabby in Co-CAPT position this season!

Stuntboi06 said:

It would be interesting to know that they still have a top finalist list and still in deliberations on who will comprise the team.

Nawww it definitely WASNT a tryout for Captain vid! In 09 DT and Jessica were the most senior VETS so they got CAPT and Co. DT was already previously Co-Capt in 08 under Dawnielle as CAPT.

masemarcher said:

I do remember there being a video surface of DT, Staci, and Jessica all trying out for 09 Captain. It surfaced and disappeared. I’m not true if it truly was them trying for Captain but they all lead and frankly DT was the worse. As much as I love her, she definitely needed time to grow in stands with leading.

louisianaboi08 said:

SUAlum11 said:

louisianaboi08 said:

SUAlum11 said:

BandJunkee said:

SUAlum11 said:

BandJunkee said:

What are saying, boo?

SUAlum11 said:

SUarchitect said:

BandJunkee said:

SUAlum11 said:

Stuntboi06 said:

i agree!!!!

honrae rokermore said:

If by "most"  you mean Kayla(2011) then I can agree.

honrae rokermore said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service