50th Edition of The Fabulous Dancing Dolls Has Been CHOSEN(WAITING GAME)

Views: 39212

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Stunt!!! You’ve made my entire day with this FONT Lol!!! 

This dude will argue with everyone, say he leaving the forum and then pop back up to argue with someone else. 

Stuntboi06 said:

Right she mad because her Font was as usual WRONG!! I remember her arguing someone down that Bri would deff be on the team and now that she is not she is on a rampage. And hell as SUAlum stated there is only 10 on the squad if they wanted Bri they could have added her, heck they could have added two more. They have had 12 before. So chile once again the font has failed.

SUAlum11 said:

Like she said we from the south and we slow and dont know anything! Hunni...Alicia darling, you was the one on here saying Bri and Samaria were definitely going to be Dolls and you even placed them in a specific stand formation spot before they could register for tryouts(see previous threads)! Those of us who have been followers of the Dolls for a long time know better not to imply that anyone will be a doll before tryouts. We know there are alot of potential girls not on the radar who will audition and possibly make it over well-knowns!! It always happens but maybe you being from Ohio makes you slow to how the process works down here! Bri and Samaria are very talented but THEY DIDNT MAKE IT...PERIOD!

Stuntboi06 said:

Who said Bri couldn't tone down? No hunni you are so bothered that Bri didn't make it that you are losing it. It has already been proven that you don't.can't read so let me spell it out for you as best I can......

They said that they see Bri as more of a Stingette than a doll, doesn't mean she can't be a doll. Hell I see dani being a better Stingette than a Doll, but look she was an awesome Doll! The point you are trying to prove with Cam and Bri is that Cam had good technique and Bri's needed work is all we are saying. You need to to learn to read and stop getting so bothered because everyone doesn't agree with your FONT. Next....

Alicia Wax said:

So Bri couldn’t tone down? Just shut up. 

Stuntboi06 said:

Exactly lol Cam actually toned down alot compared to her previous dance team. And on top of that Cam's technique was on point. But I said the same for Cam she would have made a good Sette, Doll, Sting hell really any she wanted so I still don't get the point?

SUAlum11 said:

Girl what?

Alicia Wax said:

So did Cam not dance hard? 

Right. 

I don’t even care for Samaria so that’s a lie

SUAlum11 said:

Like she said we from the south and we slow and dont know anything! Hunni...Alicia darling, you was the one on here saying Bri and Samaria were definitely going to be Dolls and you even placed them in a specific stand formation spot before they could register for tryouts(see previous threads)! Those of us who have been followers of the Dolls for a long time know better not to imply that anyone will be a doll before tryouts. We know there are alot of potential girls not on the radar who will audition and possibly make it over well-knowns!! It always happens but maybe you being from Ohio makes you slow to how the process works down here! Bri and Samaria are very talented but THEY DIDNT MAKE IT...PERIOD!

Stuntboi06 said:

Who said Bri couldn't tone down? No hunni you are so bothered that Bri didn't make it that you are losing it. It has already been proven that you don't.can't read so let me spell it out for you as best I can......

They said that they see Bri as more of a Stingette than a doll, doesn't mean she can't be a doll. Hell I see dani being a better Stingette than a Doll, but look she was an awesome Doll! The point you are trying to prove with Cam and Bri is that Cam had good technique and Bri's needed work is all we are saying. You need to to learn to read and stop getting so bothered because everyone doesn't agree with your FONT. Next....

Alicia Wax said:

So Bri couldn’t tone down? Just shut up. 

Stuntboi06 said:

Exactly lol Cam actually toned down alot compared to her previous dance team. And on top of that Cam's technique was on point. But I said the same for Cam she would have made a good Sette, Doll, Sting hell really any she wanted so I still don't get the point?

SUAlum11 said:

Girl what?

Alicia Wax said:

So did Cam not dance hard? 

Right. 

Never said that but carry on.

SUAlum11 said:

Oh and another thing Alicia you made a comment last thread about Jordan POTENTIALLY taking somebody spot because she is returning! As for as we know there are 10 girls so if the organization wanted Bri or Samaria they could have chosen one of them and made it 11(the usual number) BUT THEY DIDNT!!

Y’all are obsessed with me. Without me y’all would be bored to death on here still talking about “docs dolls” and the olden days lmaoooo! 

Bow Down bitches! I run bandhead. 

Is it me, or is it weird how close Dannie is to some of the Pantherette girls? Like sis you don’t have any friends your age? Now that I think of it. What was the real reason Lashalln got fired????

You need a hobby. Or a hug. Or both. 

Alicia Wax said:

Y’all are obsessed with me. Without me y’all would be bored to death on here still talking about “docs dolls” and the olden days lmaoooo! 

Alicia Wax said:

Nobody is going to take Bri’s spot, she’s the only one that has her own highlights on Dannie’s IG. I know she has a boyfriend according to her twitter and she talks to people from Southern on there. But I’m not sure if they actually hang out and we never see it. Lashalln got fired? I thought he left on his own?

Mehgan James said:

Is it me, or is it weird how close Dannie is to some of the Pantherette girls? Like sis you don’t have any friends your age? Now that I think of it. What was the real reason Lashalln got fired????

Chile you wish!! We been in this game for a while, we true to this while you are new to this and trying to get you a piece. Good luck!! We been keeping ourselves up for years now without your FONT and shall continue without it. Funny you call the site ragged and bored but you have said you were leaving but keep returning. You bow down bish cause it is us that you crave LOL You think you the only one who can "get out the cah", becareful what you ask for lol 

Alicia Wax said:

Let me not start any mess with having facts. I might be queen messy, but I don’t deal in allegations, I deal with facts. Let me shut the hell up, LOL. 

GAPeach said:

Nobody is going to take Bri’s spot, she’s the only one that has her own highlights on Dannie’s IG. I know she has a boyfriend according to her twitter and she talks to people from Southern on there. But I’m not sure if they actually hang out and we never see it. Lashalln got fired? I thought he left on his own?

Mehgan James said:

15 years and counting 

Stuntboi06 said:

Chile you wish!! We been in this game for a while, we true to this while you are new to this and trying to get you a piece. Good luck!! We been keeping ourselves up for years now without your FONT and shall continue without it. Funny you call the site ragged and bored but you have said you were leaving but keep returning. You bow down bish cause it is us that you crave LOL You think you the only one who can "get out the cah", becareful what you ask for lol 

Alicia Wax said:

Y’all remember when I ran my ass in that AT&T thread and they drug me for having a big forehead and not knowing my conference? The good ole days LMAO 

Stuntboi06 said:

Alicia Wax said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service