5th Annual Bayou Blowout Battle of the Bands is now July 6(next Friday) in Houston

Views: 783

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

.......why?
Well I cant go now....gotta work....dont understand why you need to hold things during the week

Welp, now I can go lol

the venue booked another event on top of the blow out......some NFL players football camp....i guess MORE money talks....and it was too last minute for the other options and then other places arent big enough to hold the event

they shud of just used tsu gym

i agree or dey should have it a Durley Field dat way dey wont have ta travel anywhere or worry about bein kicked out

John Sims said:

they shud of just used tsu gym

There are too many stadiums in the houston area to be booted off like that. HISD by itself has like 5! Aint nothing being booked at all those stadiums.

Also has anyone given thought on where the next MLK BTOB will be held? Robertson is being torn down and to have it at an HISD stadium would be kinda poo. Compass maybe? (Bet Runnels would love that!)
Memphis vs Birmingham
June 30th @ Miles college
7:00 pm


Atlanta all stars will be there also!!

TxSU gym cost money!

Robertson stadium is being torn down??

oldwise2 said:

There are too many stadiums in the houston area to be booted off like that. HISD by itself has like 5! Aint nothing being booked at all those stadiums.

Also has anyone given thought on where the next MLK BTOB will be held? Robertson is being torn down and to have it at an HISD stadium would be kinda poo. Compass maybe? (Bet Runnels would love that!)

so

Professor Snipes said:

Memphis vs Birmingham
June 30th @ Miles college
7:00 pm


Atlanta all stars will be there also!!

LMBO BARYL....
Baryl Coleman said:

so

Professor Snipes said:

Memphis vs Birmingham
June 30th @ Miles college
7:00 pm


Atlanta all stars will be there also!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Marchingsport.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service