Replies

• .......why?
  • Well I cant go now....gotta work....dont understand why you need to hold things during the week
  • Welp, now I can go lol

• the venue booked another event on top of the blow out......some NFL players football camp....i guess MORE money talks....and it was too last minute for the other options and then other places arent big enough to hold the event

• they shud of just used tsu gym

• i agree or dey should have it a Durley Field dat way dey wont have ta travel anywhere or worry about bein kicked out

John Sims said:

they shud of just used tsu gym

5th Annual Bayou Blowout Battle of the Bands MOVED
    5th Annual Bayou Blowout Battle of the Bands is now July 6(next Friday) in Houston
  • There are too many stadiums in the houston area to be booted off like that. HISD by itself has like 5! Aint nothing being booked at all those stadiums.

Also has anyone given thought on where the next MLK BTOB will be held? Robertson is being torn down and to have it at an HISD stadium would be kinda poo. Compass maybe? (Bet Runnels would love that!)
  • Memphis vs Birmingham
    June 30th @ Miles college
    7:00 pm

Atlanta all stars will be there also!!
  • TxSU gym cost money!

• Robertson stadium is being torn down??

oldwise2 said:

There are too many stadiums in the houston area to be booted off like that. HISD by itself has like 5! Aint nothing being booked at all those stadiums.

Also has anyone given thought on where the next MLK BTOB will be held? Robertson is being torn down and to have it at an HISD stadium would be kinda poo. Compass maybe? (Bet Runnels would love that!)
    5th Annual Bayou Blowout Battle of the Bands MOVED
    5th Annual Bayou Blowout Battle of the Bands is now July 6(next Friday) in Houston
This reply was deleted.