if you know you are attending the Magic City Classic,Alabama State University MIGHTY MARCHING HORNETS, Alabama A M Univeristy Marching Maroon and White

Sigh In

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

More than likely we'll be there to cover it.
ill be there
i march with carver
i get in free
IMA BE IN THEIR FOR SHOW RECORDING EVERYTHING I CAN PUTTIN CLIPS ONLINE LATER DAT NIGHT. ASUU!!! ABOUT TO BEAST AGAIN
Well I know i'll be there. Both my parents went to AAMU and I rep ASU to the fullest. they say i'm crazy cause I don't want to be aBulldog but I want o be a hornet. I'm going to be a silver bullet in the Fall of 2011; Go Aliceville High school sophmore class of 2011!!!!!!
jeff said:
IMA BE IN THEIR FOR SHOW RECORDING EVERYTHING I CAN PUTTIN CLIPS ONLINE LATER DAT NIGHT. ASUU!!! ABOUT TO BEAST AGAIN
may i remind u that its not gonna be a fith quarter
they will battle at fair park on friday
Man just listen to the music. Remember that louder doesn't always mean better! You'll see. When it's loud and clean, You gotta love it!! And I'm reppin M.M.W. for life. Ol School
Files24 said:
Man just listen to the music. Remember that louder doesn't always mean better! You'll see. When it's loud and clean, You gotta love it!! And I'm reppin M.M.W. for life. Ol School

listen to him
........................no comment........................

Files24 said:
why do i hear yall saying that right after the crowd responds to the fifth!lol! PRE-excuses are tools......

Files24 said:
Naw bruh, I've been sayin that all my life. Like I said, in 02 we was loud as hell. But the difference is, it was loud and clean, and it's still like that. Just listen for yourself Saturday.
well im goin and im not judging on volume cause state has that dept. locked up in this battle but in stead im goin to look at clarity,arrangements and song selection and also song placement (we play groove u play rap tune) its gonna take more than a bunch of whole and half notes to get a W from me.i got a clue for both bands play something i wasnt expecting to hear u play. play something that makes me say,"yeah,i wanna hear that again".my advice for state 1.use your instrumentation wisely
2.play that mary j. "sweet thang"
3.dont play loud at all just play with control

now my advice for aamu

1.just bring some fire arrangements and this will b very easy

2.if your field show is entertaining you are half way there
3.you can't compete with state in volume so leave that alone
3.bring that trumpet section that aamu is known for
4.and most importantly please be sure to play pretty brown eyes
YEA

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by