Let me first say CONGRATULATIONS TO THE DANCIN' DIVAS on a successful 2017 - 2018 Season. However, the winners of the Radiant Dance off contest among the HBCU Dance-lines. 

Let me also, say what an awesome, out-of-sight, captivating, well choreographed performance during the Honda Battle of the Bands in the new Mercedes-benz dome! This is how you shake the table and leave it on the dance floor. 

With all that said the audition went great with over 100 ladies trying out for the preliminary process.

It is now narrowed down to 25. Also check out who the NEW 2018 - 2019 CAPTAIN is on IG @AAMUDivas.  

UPDATE!!!

Congratulations to the 2018 - 2019 Dancin' Divas

Views: 2653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You watching! Have some boxed wine and pick a seat.

honrae rokermore said:

DAHILL YOU JUST WORRY ABOUT GETTING YOUR TIRED ASS BAND TOGETHER AND LEAVE THE #DOLLS ALONG !!! THE MASSACRE AT MOBILE CAN'T GET HERE FAST ENOUGH AT THE HANDS OF THE JAGUAR NATION , NOBODY WATCHES YAWL ANYWAY !!!

Okay, y'all know I love my Divas so my critiques are coming from the best possible place. #FACTS

First, I'm glad Granger went back to making body cuts. The girls all look physically fit and very attractive in their uniforms. Beautiful squad! Hair was laid. Bodies were banging, and the uniforms were very cute. That said, I was underwhelmed by the Divas. I know it's early, but they didn't give me a routine. They gave me technical element after technical element after technical element. Eventually, it started to taste and look the same. It was very reminiscent of the Magic City Classic 2013 routine. No bueno!

In the stands, the Divas are CLEAN, but not very entertaining. When you look at what they were doing in the stands relative to the girls at MILES, you can tell one team was trying to exude sex appeal whereas the other was just cracking heads with eye-catching counts. 

I know it's early, so I still have faith in my girls. I think the Captain will look a few things over and make some minor adjustments. You can have all the technique and sex appeal in the world, but if it's not entertaining, it's not entertaining. I hope she adds a bit more "flare" to what they are doing. 

I enjoyed the Divas this past weekend with a Honda throwback performance which was truly remarkable to see again. Heck I will go on the record to say even better!

Did y'all also notice the throwback uniform that fit each girl perfectly! 

I loved every bit of it! That's one thing about Granger and the Divas, when the TRUE fans give them HONEST feedback, they make adjustment accordingly. High energy. Wonderfully choreographed... and not 1000 technical moves thrown back to back to back, lol. They danced incredibly!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!

J_AAMU said:

I enjoyed the Divas this past weekend with a Honda throwback performance which was truly remarkable to see again. Heck I will go on the record to say even better!

Yes I will say the field shows are definitely not lacking. I think as the season goes on the stands will pick up with intensity. One thing that impresses me the most is they are so damn clean on both the field and stands. 

J_AAMU said:

Some OF my Alabama peeps told ME THAT miles ate y'all UP, on THE thong SONG and THE entire BATTLE !!!

Couldn't resist huh honrae? I know you know better than that...

Here Honrae..LOL

honrae rokermore said:

Some OF my Alabama peeps told ME THAT miles ate y'all UP, on THE thong SONG and THE entire BATTLE !!!
DAHILL, come on NOW! How many tubas ARE y'all MARCHING THIS Year??? How many ?? I CAN'T hear YOU , nor YOUR LIL drum AND bugle corp BAND!@! CAN somebody pump UP the volume!!!! Cause WHEN the jukes get through WITH your BAND, YOU Will be known as quiet storm, easy listening, a LIL bit country.
OTAY DAHILL
HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR GULF COAST CHALLENGE TOGETHER YET DAHILL !!! PEOPLE GET READY THEIRS A TRAIN O COMING! SEPTEMBER 22ND 2018
???

Well, its Divas vs. Dolls weekend! The "Battle of the White Gloves."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service