Let me first say CONGRATULATIONS TO THE DANCIN' DIVAS on a successful 2017 - 2018 Season. However, the winners of the Radiant Dance off contest among the HBCU Dance-lines. 

Let me also, say what an awesome, out-of-sight, captivating, well choreographed performance during the Honda Battle of the Bands in the new Mercedes-benz dome! This is how you shake the table and leave it on the dance floor. 

With all that said the audition went great with over 100 ladies trying out for the preliminary process.

It is now narrowed down to 25. Also check out who the NEW 2018 - 2019 CAPTAIN is on IG @AAMUDivas.  

UPDATE!!!

Congratulations to the 2018 - 2019 Dancin' Divas

Views: 2598

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm curious to see how long this gym battle will be on Friday hopefully it'll be more than like a pep rally battle. Like at least 6 songs a piece. And let's hope the weather acts accordingly for the game. 

The Divas are masters at making adjustments and showing up when it matters. They are going to destroy the gym battle. Also, now that everyone's body is together, I hope the wear something a bit more revealing that last year. 

Yea it will be very interesting to see them in that gym battle that's where it gets personal. The fields are all about technique and the stands are about energy and smoothness. I think this will be a battle that comes down to the field..... one thing that I'm loving about kayla and the divas is they are musically strong and there counts highly compliment the music and attack from the band. 

HBCUCaptain said:

The Divas are masters at making adjustments and showing up when it matters. They are going to destroy the gym battle. Also, now that everyone's body is together, I hope the wear something a bit more revealing that last year. 

WHY ARE THE dives only 20yrs old ????

...Because the Divas are a relatively new team birthed out of a lot of dance history slightly linked to other teams at A&M. I'm not about to go into all the history. Maybe Chris will. I just gave you the Cliff Notes. Lol

honrae rokermore said:

Honrae know why. He just waiting for his moment, and will not get it from me. See you SAT @Honrae!

HBCUCaptain said:

...Because the Divas are a relatively new team birthed out of a lot of dance history slightly linked to other teams at A&M. I'm not about to go into all the history. Maybe Chris will. I just gave you the Cliff Notes. Lol

honrae rokermore said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service