Let me first say CONGRATULATIONS TO THE DANCIN' DIVAS on a successful 2017 - 2018 Season. However, the winners of the Radiant Dance off contest among the HBCU Dance-lines. 

Let me also, say what an awesome, out-of-sight, captivating, well choreographed performance during the Honda Battle of the Bands in the new Mercedes-benz dome! This is how you shake the table and leave it on the dance floor. 


With all that said the audition went great with over 100 ladies trying out for the preliminary process.

It is now narrowed down to 25. Also check out who the NEW 2018 - 2019 CAPTAIN is on IG @AAMUDivas.  

UPDATE!!!

Congratulations to the 2018 - 2019 Dancin' Divas

Views: 1372

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

exactly.  Final 25.  Of that 25 I only think maybe 15 to 18 will return for the final audition.  I am forecasting 12 to 14 girls with a target number of 13.  13 seems to work well for them on the field.

The 2018 - 2019 Dancin' Divas have made their selection and I am so proud of the selections! 

Head to the IG page @AAMUDivas

15 ladies selected.  Beautiful squad this season.

J_AAMU said:

The 2018 - 2019 Dancin' Divas have made their selection and I am so proud of the selections! 

Head to the IG page @AAMUDivas

Absolutely  

Christopher said:

15 ladies selected.  Beautiful squad this season.

J_AAMU said:

The 2018 - 2019 Dancin' Divas have made their selection and I am so proud of the selections! 

Head to the IG page @AAMUDivas

Yes the squad is not only pretty but the diversity is really amazing. I think fans and dance fans in general will love this squad. Great balance!!! 

J_AAMU said:

Absolutely  

Christopher said:

15 ladies selected.  Beautiful squad this season.

J_AAMU said:

The 2018 - 2019 Dancin' Divas have made their selection and I am so proud of the selections! 

Head to the IG page @AAMUDivas

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service