AAMU Dancing Divas 2015-2016

I have to say these ladies look great.  The twins are dancing and the band sounds good.

During my marchingsport days I could not stand them but interesting enough they were the reason why I came out of my hiatus.  Glad the Divas have FINALLY come into their own.

You need to be a member of bandhead.org to add comments!

Join bandhead.org

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What I respect about then the most they have there own style. There not the top 3 (jsettes stingettes or dolls) there themselves and they sexy and classy/sassy too. Definitely expecting curtisha and Stephanie to come correct this year. The two sets of twins are good too in addition to Mikaila 

• Dancing Divas 2015 Edition before the FAN DAY6663852291?profile=original

• I'm sorry, but the Diva's need to bring back weight cuts. Four of these girls should be cut due to weight.

• Beauty at its best!!! They define class n sass. One thing I can never deny them is they always stay beautiful not one girl is not beautiful year in year out.

J_AAMU said:

Dancing Divas 2015 Edition before the FAN DAY6663852291?profile=original

I have to say these ladies look great.  The twins are dancing and the band sounds good. During my marchingsport days I could not stand them but inte…
  • These Young ladies look GREATTTTT!!!!!!! All the way around great!!!!!

• Mmmm k
  • Good points BandGeek2011 and crimsonseeker! 

I agree

BandGeek2011 said:

The plus size girl on the front row is very pretty but it is obvious that she has gained weight since last season. However , she looks good! And im sure they know what's best for the squad so we will see
    I have to say these ladies look great.  The twins are dancing and the band sounds good. During my marchingsport days I could not stand them but inte…
  • Yea they did a good JOB this pass weekend  !

This reply was deleted.