Replies

• That's awesome. Last year was more of a showcase then battle. Looking forward to seeing both teams in action.

• Every time they match up, it is always a showcase really, should be fun though,can't wait to see what Dom has in storm, she has surprises almost every game lol

Peachyp said:

That's awesome. Last year was more of a showcase then battle. Looking forward to seeing both teams in action.

Aamu Maroon & White Vs. Jsu Sonicboomofthesouth
    The Sonicboomofthesouth will be making the trip this year again, since aamu has stepped their game up, it will be a good battle. Then the jsettes vs…
  • DIVAS SHOWING OUT AGAIN THIS YEAR!

• I am counting on Dom & the Settes to show out!
  • @ JustDANCE. I agree. Dom has brought out a new count every game & has surprised us with the old school, clean field shows.
  • This will be a good match up band and dance line wise. Really the first two years ain't to much count but this year will be a good contest first of many more to come I believe. The divas are looking good and sassier and sexier than ever and the jsettes are still classy n have that spice to them. Band wise it's one of the best match ups.

• Im liking AAMU's sound this year so it should be a very nice match up. Can't wait to see what each band will bring this year.
  • I must say this is my third favorite band match up when it happens lol. But it's my favorite two bands. But I agree AAMU sounds great and JSU is good this year too. Personally I think it's going to be better than expected since the last two years there hasn't been a true 5th battle. More so just halftime.

This reply was deleted.