Alabama State.......Is it True? "Houston, Texas Baby"?

Word on the street is that MMH will be coming to Houston next week for the TxSU game? If so, when was the last time MMH came to Houston to face TxSU?

Views: 2644

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im talking as far as SOUND when I said Bama st bout to fill up that stadium...and believe it or not it is a nice lil crowd going to houston

jason said:

I was referring to a few people that made comments like "boy Alabama St bout to fill that stadium up", and "will there be enough run for MMH and its fans in the stands"?  im like "huh" lol.

And im not sure what trip to Michigan you talkn about. In this clip of halftime that I saw of yall playing in Michigan this year, it was only just a handful of yall in the stands.

I hope that people do come up for the game...but I know Al st people are not gonna come to Houston in DROVES...they just dont have a BIG enough traveling base to do that.

Charles said:

So.....because they don't have a large crowd(Alabama State), there's something wrong with being hospitable like planning a party or something? LOL@nitpicking

Throw a party and invite them. This only adds to ONCREASE the atmosphere in the future...and is beneficial to all involved. Sheesh, it's like EVERYTHING must be explained away....

BAMASTATESPIRIT said:
Great question! You know that will play a major factor in it. I will arrive in Houston tomorrow morning. (Made a pit stop in new orleans). Upon arrival, there are a million in one things I need to do including checking in to my hotel, finding a ticket to the game, and organizing an event for some of my mentees(who are not old enough to attend college let alone a college party lol). Anyway, I have several friends coming from both schools so if he can elaborate, I can pass the message along.
THE ONE said:
Free??? lol

DJ Hollygrove said:
hit me up i wanna throw a party for yall.... i dj @ a spot close 2 TSU... hit me djhollygrove@gmail.com

BAMASTATESPIRIT said:
What is there to do in houston? (night life)

Miller outdoor theatre(shows are free, you can get tickets to sit under the pavillion for free and it is centrally located near the Rice Unversity village area(shopping, eating, etc). And it is across the street from the museum of natural science and museum of fine arts. Parking in-town in houston is free after 6pm in that area

Well, looks like I'll be there in the booth.  Can someone please tell the Stingettes that "yes" Im coming to the game.

Ps-  If anyone from BamaSt is reading this.  They're going to set you up at opposite ends.  "Ask" (33% asking...67% strong-arm) to move infront of TSU.  Give the stadium staff the heads-up...and, have someone make sure the seating area stays clear.

U sure u don't want the Honeybees?

DT Classic said:

Well, looks like I'll be there in the booth.  Can someone please tell the Stingettes that "yes" Im coming to the game.

Ps-  If anyone from BamaSt is reading this.  They're going to set you up at opposite ends.  "Ask" (33% asking...67% strong-arm) to move infront of TSU.  Give the stadium staff the heads-up...and, have someone make sure the seating area stays clear.

the game at 1pm
game was ok....no real pregame or fifth...txsu football team got that ass whooped....#GOSTATE!!!
If I meant Honeybees...I would've said Honeybees.  Thank You.

FrostyNacho said:

DT Classic said:

LMBO!!!!!

DT Classic said:
If I meant Honeybees...I would've said Honeybees.  Thank You.

FrostyNacho said:

DT Classic said:

so much for that nice crowd coming out for Bama St, right??? lol

Dude there were 3000 people at the game 1 3rd of that was bama state that's pretty good for a 14 hour plus drive for us to dragg the snott out of txsu's football team in the rain.

ummm sir...1/3 of 3000 aint much.

and I was taking up for yall last week when I was explaining how long of a drive that is, and how even SU doesnt do 14 hr road trips. I dont know why people were talkn like yall were gonna come out in DROVES, and how big the ASU fan base is in Houston....please!! lol. ASU dont travel like that.. lol.

But yall have an excellent team and I know attendance will be up for home games, AND away games closer to home

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service