Replies

• BandTubeHD.com just posted a live video of ASU's performance today on their Facebook page, not sure how to share it though, the Stingettes looked good
  • Oooooo DONT PLAY WITH ME!!! *goes to search*

251Observer said:

BandTubeHD.com just posted a live video of ASU's performance today on their Facebook page, not sure how to share it though, the Stingettes looked good
    Alabama State University Stingettes 2016-2017 Captain Teyawnna Lawson (PART TWO)
    Time is winding down!! So does anyone know the run down of any events or BOTBs that ASU MMH and Stingettes are attending?
  • I'm watching it now hmmm

• https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153724158101128&i...

The Stingettes routine was good for a first

Alabama State Battle for the Crown (2016)

Posted by BandTube HD on Saturday, August 20, 2016
  • It did look good I'm excited. A few spacing issues and form things to fix but not bad for it being this early in the season!! Tey gonna bring it I feel it!!

SonicBoomProductions said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153724158101128&i...

Alabama State University Stingettes 2016-2017 Captain Teyawnna Lawson (PART TWO)
    Time is winding down!! So does anyone know the run down of any events or BOTBs that ASU MMH and Stingettes are attending?
  • I agree! Pretty good for a early start, I'm sure they will clean it up even more by the first game, and OMG they wore white lol I LOVEE the Stingettes in white lol, but peep Tey throwing them counts during the sideline outro, I'm so ready lol

Stuntboi06 said:

It did look good I'm excited. A few spacing issues and form things to fix but not bad for it being this early in the season!! Tey gonna bring it I feel it!!

SonicBoomProductions said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153724158101128&i...

• Nope sorry didn't like it
  • YESSSSSSS
  • Take a seat please

BAND/MUSIC said:
    Some of the girls were doing some of the wrong moves and why and how did the band do worst than their high school band camp. Lines are so easy. That shouldn't be a band camp issue in 2016. JSU & SU Band camp do entire drills with less time than a week. So having only a week is not a good excuse for collegiate band on ASU level. Expect more from them I'm expecting to much from a college band??
  • Tey gave us CHOREO. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far, considering it's a first performance with 7(?) crabs.

Curious to know who the missing girl was and if it was injury-related, cut-related, or someone just couldn't make the trip for whatever reason. Really hoping nobody dropped, but I doubt it b/c there looks like there's an open space in some of the formations.

This reply was deleted.