Morehouse vs Clark Atlanta 2017 : Mahogany-n-Motion vs Cheertron (Morehouse Cheerleaders) vs Onyx (CAU B-Ball Dance Team)

Front View:

Rear View

Morehouse Cheerleaders

Rear View:

Onyx (CAU B-Ball Dance Team) CAU vs Morehouse (1.30.17)

mcdt 15

  • The First Freshman to ever make the mcdt (2015).
  • Dance Major at Spelman, c/o 19 (Possible 2yr Captain)
  • Atlanta, GA Native
  • HS: West Lake Mane Attraction (4yr vet)

2016 Audition - MnM @ 6:20 - Jaz on the far right.

2015 Audition

(Jazmine Freshman tryout routine @ 8:00) Jazmine F. (mcdt 15) and Morgan T.(Banner Girl 15' mcdt 16') perform the tryout routine.

Any Thoughts?

Views: 931

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm waiting on the footage from the front before I comment. The routine looks a lot better from the front IMO.

Devon said:

That was interesting...it didn't quite flow for me.

The effort was there; and they were tight for the most part...just not a routine on the level we know they can put out. 

But glad to see they are trying something outside of the box.

Front View:

CAU vs Morehouse (1.30.17)

It's widely known in the AUC that a lot of Morehouse Cheeleaders have a dance background. Morehouse vs CAU (2.10.17)

I think the transitions are what killed this routine for me. MNM is usually much tighter in that area.

Also, that NOLA section was either poorly choreographed or poorly executed. Or even both.

Cheertron came THIS close to outdancing Mahogany. That alone speaks volumes.



Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) said:

Front View:

Also that Onyx / HA2 joint performance is VERYYYYYYYY interesting...... mainly because that would've NEVER happened during my time in the AUC.

Onyx appears to have stepped their game up tremendously while once-dominant HA2 appears to have taken some strides in the...... opposite direction. Hmmmm.

Rear View: If you look at the Front View video you can see me recording the rear view on the opposite side of the court on the stairs.



Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) said:

Front View: It's widely known in the AUC that a lot of Morehouse Cheeleaders have a dance background. Morehouse vs CAU (2.10.17)

I would like to see dance teams on the same campus collaborate more but folks (mainly the coordinators/coaches) are so territorial.
K.K. said:

Also that Onyx / HA2 joint performance is VERYYYYYYYY interesting...... mainly because that would've NEVER happened during my time in the AUC.

Onyx appears to have stepped their game up tremendously while once-dominant HA2 appears to have taken some strides in the...... opposite direction. Hmmmm.

What exactly are transitions and NOLA? I feel like I'm supposed to know this already lol. #helpmeout

K.K. said:

I think the transitions are what killed this routine for me. MNM is usually much tighter in that area.

Also, that NOLA section was either poorly choreographed or poorly executed. Or even both.

Cheertron came THIS close to outdancing Mahogany. That alone speaks volumes.



Ray Dex - (RIP Uncle Yusef) said:

Front View:

It was great seeing Jasmine M., the reigning Miss Maroon & White (16-17) supporting her sisters and getting a piece of action. Also her line sister Jazzy B. (directly in front of Miss MNW with the short hair) performed in the stands.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Marchingsport.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service